Bambie98 Bambie98 18-21, F 10 Answers Aug 30, 2012 in Community

:]

Best Answer

Best Answer

Life is full of those people... even ur closes friends judge yu sometimes like they never met yu before.. life goes on !

Best Answer

You will meet him/her and you will know he/her will be your friend.

Best Answer

Used to call my GF "Bambi" and i was all those things and still would be,..if she could only trust and be open and honest...Too bad she seems to suddenly flip and cut me off for like hardly any reason at all...Makes me sad...

Best Answer

im sorry but i just have to ask do we know eachother lol ?

Best Answer

I won't judge you, and il try to help if you need it :)

Best Answer

People should reserve judgement until they know the facts, not after they know the facts. Rational adults make judgments on their friends, that's how they evaluate their worth as people and if it is a good idea to have them in their lives. Other people, hang out with drug dealers and wonder why they got shot. Anyone worth having as a friend will have standards.

Best Answer

in all honesty that is what most people are looking for and few have found. best of luck on your search,

Best Answer