BloviatingBuffoon BloviatingBuffoon 70+, F 68 Answers Feb 1, 2013 in Dating & Relationships

My "babies" are 24 and 25 and you are welcome<br />
to them! haha

Best Answer

hahaha seriously?
wow, bfs then :P

Best Answer

I'll make a great mother-in-law :)

Best Answer

cool one i guess. You dont look like youve already have adult kids! wow wow wow..

Best Answer

:-)

Best Answer

You can't have them, but you can babysit them anytime!

Best Answer

hehe i dont know how to babysit! lol

Best Answer

until they wake up right when you sit down and get into a good movie....;-)

Best Answer

Lol I'm taking notes

Best Answer

Oh girl....I could give you books full of notes! lol

Best Answer

No offense no thanks

Best Answer

i understand sir.

Best Answer

Well that's a relief since I can't have my own anymore. Gee Thanks!

Best Answer

My babies are ages 21 - 29. You can't have them without their consent. You are welcome to give it a try. You'll have to let me know how that turns out for you.

Best Answer

You are absolutly right, long experience espacially raising kids makes perents wise &amp;psycologicaly broke many times spacially when luck does nt play its part,when so many time s ones own children turn in monsters.Some are lucky to have loving&amp;helpful children.It is not always that way.

Best Answer

That's what I said to my girlfriend but we have a few obstacles to overcome. Sighhh

Best Answer

keep me posted

Best Answer

Well we keep having sex - trying to fall pregnant to my girlfriend is a lot of fun.

Best Answer

I don't have any babies.....we'd have to do something about that.

Best Answer

My babies are grown. 43 and 36, respectively. <br />
Also, would be hard for me to father any more. (snip, snip) if you get the meaning. It's a nice thought, though. I like babies.

Best Answer

Lol ok

Best Answer

definately..........i don`t have so lets start the process............

Best Answer

anytime you want

Best Answer

Then babies will surely gonna be awesome by nature and cool by mind just like you... :D

Best Answer

Why???

Best Answer

i like their smell

Best Answer

if you had a boy from me what would you name him ? and what if it was a girl ?

Best Answer

Awesome, Awesomer

Best Answer

Best Answer

we cant make babies :(

Best Answer

:(

Best Answer

sorry

Best Answer

Hy dear,Im 49 & not yet grown up,please adop me as your son or daughter,you can come to see me while football and ba<x>sebal,&encourage,you dont have to work on me, Im readymade,you simply have to harveesr as good deserved parent,and. I will honour and respect you.Give you company and help when you need me.Im doing alright & And sucecessful.Just lack parents.

Best Answer

Only if we can role play during the impregnation sex. These are the sexy options:<br />
I play homeless man diagnosed with genital herpes, and schizophrenia: You play yourself walking home drunk from a party by yourself late at night. <br />
I play a Buff construction worker walking his hot girlfriend home. you play a horny, obnoxious, militant diesel dyke wearing 80's jeans. <br />
I play a ride attendant at a carnival, you play an aged bea arthur suffering from low blood sugar.

Best Answer

or we can just pretend I am Kim Kardashian and you are Kanye

Best Answer

Let's have a lot and try to get our own reality show.

Best Answer

want ketchup?

Best Answer

you do not, you buffoon!

Best Answer

that's ok with me best get started :)

Best Answer

me and you would make beautiful babies but I'd have to see you naked first, of course

Best Answer

lol :)

Best Answer

heehee

Best Answer