BloviatingBuffoon BloviatingBuffoon 70+, F 68 Answers Feb 1, 2013 in Dating & Relationships

My "babies" are 24 and 25 and you are welcome

to them! haha

Best Answer

hahaha seriously?
wow, bfs then :P

Best Answer

I'll make a great mother-in-law :)

Best Answer

cool one i guess. You dont look like youve already have adult kids! wow wow wow..

Best Answer

:-)

Best Answer

You can't have them, but you can babysit them anytime!

Best Answer

hehe i dont know how to babysit! lol

Best Answer

once they are already asleep when you arrived, the jobs already done dear

Best Answer

until they wake up right when you sit down and get into a good movie....;-)

Best Answer

Lol I'm taking notes

Best Answer

Oh girl....I could give you books full of notes! lol

Best Answer

No offense no thanks

Best Answer

i understand sir.

Best Answer

Well that's a relief since I can't have my own anymore. Gee Thanks!

Best Answer

My babies are ages 21 - 29. You can't have them without their consent. You are welcome to give it a try. You'll have to let me know how that turns out for you.

Best Answer

You are absolutly right, long experience espacially raising kids makes perents wise &psycologicaly broke many times spacially when luck does nt play its part,when so many time s ones own children turn in monsters.Some are lucky to have loving&helpful children.It is not always that way.

Best Answer

That's what I said to my girlfriend but we have a few obstacles to overcome. Sighhh

Best Answer

keep me posted

Best Answer

Well we keep having sex - trying to fall pregnant to my girlfriend is a lot of fun.

Best Answer

I don't have any babies.....we'd have to do something about that.

Best Answer

My babies are grown. 43 and 36, respectively.

Also, would be hard for me to father any more. (snip, snip) if you get the meaning. It's a nice thought, though. I like babies.

Best Answer

Lol ok

Best Answer

definately..........i don`t have so lets start the process............

Best Answer

anytime you want

Best Answer

Then babies will surely gonna be awesome by nature and cool by mind just like you... :D

Best Answer

Brownnoser

Best Answer

Why???

Best Answer

i like their smell

Best Answer

if you had a boy from me what would you name him ? and what if it was a girl ?

Best Answer

Awesome, Awesomer

Best Answer

Best Answer

we cant make babies :(

Best Answer

:(

Best Answer

sorry

Best Answer

Hy dear,Im 49 & not yet grown up,please adop me as your son or daughter,you can come to see me while football and basebal,&encourage,you dont have to work on me, Im readymade,you simply have to harveesr as good deserved parent,and. I will honour and respect you.Give you company and help when you need me.Im doing alright & And sucecessful.Just lack parents.

Best Answer

Only if we can role play during the impregnation sex. These are the sexy options:

I play homeless man diagnosed with genital herpes, and schizophrenia: You play yourself walking home drunk from a party by yourself late at night.

I play a Buff construction worker walking his hot girlfriend home. you play a horny, obnoxious, militant diesel dyke wearing 80's jeans.

I play a ride attendant at a carnival, you play an aged bea arthur suffering from low blood sugar.

Best Answer

or we can just pretend I am Kim Kardashian and you are Kanye

Best Answer

Let's have a lot and try to get our own reality show.

Best Answer

want ketchup?

Best Answer

you do not, you buffoon!

Best Answer

that's ok with me best get started :)

Best Answer

me and you would make beautiful babies but I'd have to see you naked first, of course

Best Answer

lol :)

Best Answer

heehee

Best Answer