Transgenderbaby123 Transgenderbaby123 22-25 11 Answers Feb 1, 2012

Im sandrasissy google my pics plenty of public exposure and always looking for realtime and dares im in Westerville ohio

Best Answer

wow!

Best Answer

your beautiful!

Best Answer

I like to go out in public dressed up, but I can't pass, but i feel sexy anyway, have to limit outings to halloween and gay bars.

Best Answer

Well if you call your self a sissy, then you shouldn't care what others think of you.
A real sissy is a sissy all the time, not just on Halloween.
I dress the part everyday and everywhere I go people see me in my dresses, and I don't care cause I'm getting to be the sissy I want to be.

Best Answer

I have pictures. What was it a crossdress barn concert on halloween?

Best Answer

Well-Come& film me!

London Ontairo Canada!

Tried to add you but you still have your filters ON

Best Answer

That's just not a good idea. If you put me in a dress, you get a guy in a dress who looks exactly like a guy in a dress. It's always been that way.

Best Answer
Best Answer

Well come on over& film me!

Did you realize that your settings won't allow anyone with adult content to add you??

Best Answer

I love going to gay bars dressed up but because I'm a sissy don't want to get beat up going any where else.

Best Answer

ok

Best Answer

If I knew where you were at, I'd be glad to come and have you video me in my pretty dresses acting all feminine for your camera.

Best Answer