FoundThenLostOnTheSameDay FoundThenLostOnTheSameDay 22-25 17 Answers Mar 28, 2012

First switch to healthy snacks, second get rid of the junky snacks. If its not there you won't eat it.

Best Answer

step away from the twinkies and chips !!! tell yourself, if you continue to eat all that crap, you will weigh 700 pounds in no time !!

Best Answer

Try behavior modification.....put a rubber band around you wrist and every time your tempted to reach for some snack food, pull it back and give yourself a good snap. Add motivation......plaster your fridge and pantry door with pictures of really obese people. If you give into temptation...pay a penalty.....25 push-ups and 25 sit-ups.

Best Answer

Make and reinforce your conscious decision to avoid snack food. It takes practice as any addiction you have part of it is habit so you have to change your habits. A good way to do this is to replace your "snacks" with fruit snacks. If you can't eat the fruit, then your body is telling you your not hungry. You have to get your mind thinking more like your body.

Best Answer

its very simple.shut your mouth.

Best Answer

it keep it simple.<br />
We all pay a price to live in this world and do what we want.<br />
The price you are paying now is gaining weight for your addiction to snack foods.<br />
The price you have to pay for losing weight is stopping the snack foods.<br />
Weigh it up and decide which you would rather pay for.<br />
I like being my size and that price I pay is having discipline to say no to snack foods.

Best Answer

Hi hunney!! I have missed you SO MUCH!!! <br />
PLEASE TRY drinking a huge glass of water or milk which will fill you up and make you not think of eating or drinking! Especially before a meal like dinner. This has helped me SO MANY TIMES! <br />
I have not read any of the other answers but it's like walking into a supermarket very hungry! You will buy everything you WANT! Not the things that you NEED!!! Please trust me I speak the truth here.. I know!!<br />
Please, when I talk about water, please drink as MUCH AS YOU CAN!!!! AND WITH ICE!! IT IS SO MUCH MORE FLAVORFUL!! AND DRINK IT BEFORE YOUR MEAL!! Snack on fruits and veggies during the day..the ones that you ENJOY to snack on..do not force yourself to snack on the things that you do not like..!!!.

Best Answer

Hey, hun..I have known you for a long time..you will always be beautiful to me no matter what!!!

Best Answer

thank you :) How are you? Long time!

Best Answer

Im doing the same watching what im digesting less face it you cant go cold turkey you would go crazy... You can get 3 cookies out put the rest up and when you feel like its not enough get something much suitable maybe a yogurt theres many good light flavors. its hard trust me i know drink water it will help subsitute hunger but the biggest thing i had issues with is pepsi, coke, fanta etc i now drink kool aid watch your sugar in the koolaid but it still gives you the satisfaction without drinking 5 cokes a day which is 800 calories right there.

Best Answer

Well, you can eat whatever you want as long as you do the amount of exercise it requires to burn off the calories. What worked for me, is cutting out dairy, sweets and greasy foods. Cutting out sodas, drinking nothing but water, switching to wheat bread instead of white, eating smaller portions, and being more active. You'll lose weight with dieting, but then you wind up with a skinny but flabby body...you need to turn that flag into muscle! I'd recommend starting with pushups / situps just to tone up a bit and once you plateau, it's time to get a gym membership. Remember the best meal of the day is breakfast. Eat a nice huge breakfast, and that starts your body's metabolism running to burn off food for the rest of the day.

Best Answer

Buy lots of your favorite snake food and stuff yourself with it for a week straight or until you can't stand the sight or smell of it.

Best Answer

wow! it can work i guess.

Best Answer

You need to decide what you want MOST .... drop a few pounds or eat snack food .... the choice is YOURS !<br />
Idea: Change what you eat for snack food ... try eating FRESH veggies instead of the chips, nachos etc ...

Best Answer

"Just do it"-Nike

Best Answer

Don't buy it. Walk straight passed those aisles at the shops.

Best Answer

Get chia seeds and drink plenty with them. Google chia seeds and read up about them. Just a suggestion of course

Best Answer