legitoner2k11 legitoner2k11 13-15, F 9 Answers May 4, 2012

Yes I am criminally insane but I appear as I am a delusional normal to the naked eye.

Best Answer

I see, & why are you insane?

Best Answer

There's a glitch in the brain of violent criminals—but that doesn't mean they're insane.
Prefrontal cortex activity deficiencies have been associated with a variety of behaviors--risk taking, rule breaking, aggression, and impulsivity--that can lead to violence. I want a PET scan just in case. Wait I'm just crazy right?

Best Answer

oh oright i see now! &nd haha nahh you aint crazy your just different.'

Best Answer

Well if you want to be a psychologist shouldn't you be answering questions instead of asking? no just kidding with you..

Best Answer

Haha you got jokes!(x

Best Answer

You might want to talk to a school counselor about setting up a meeting for you to see a psychologist so you can ask questions directly of him/her about the profession.

Best Answer

Thanks illness sure to do that!

Best Answer

illness?

Best Answer

Sorry this stupid automatic correction put illness when I wanted to put "ill be"

Best Answer

Maybe, depends. I didn't go for psychology but I am a recent college graduate. Why not post the question in the add more section?

Best Answer

Umm where is that at.? I'm kinda new at this so I'm not really familiar with this.?

Best Answer

oh when you post a question it will say "Add some details... (optional)" just below the part where you gotta put it into a catorgory. It lets you elaborate You can edit your quesiton if you look just below your SN it says "[edit details]"

Best Answer

Oh I see thanks!

Best Answer

You wont get a job till you get a PHD

Best Answer

Yeahh Do you know what courses I have to take.?

Best Answer

yes, do your basics first then file your degree plan after talking to a counselor

Best Answer

Negative Sir, a Masters degree will do.

Best Answer

I will try to help you if I can but I don't know what you want to ask yet.

Best Answer

Like, what can I do to major in psychotherapy.?

Best Answer

1st - I would go to a community college and get the prerequisite courses done there as it is cheaper at a community college. 2nd Transfer over the college credit to a four year school, and complete your BS in Psych. Then you would have to go on to a grad school and get your masters degree or your doctorates. But in the USA you now need a Masters to go into the field and be an analyst. You are looking at 6 years of college at a minimum. And probably about $200,000 to get that.

Best Answer

wow!! thats a lot! well thanks that is very help full!

Best Answer

Most people who go into psychology have their own mental problems. Make sure that you're doing it for the right reasons.

Best Answer

Yeahh I have my reasons but I'm just trying to really understand it.'

Best Answer

Do we have to guess what they are ?

Best Answer

Guess what.??

Best Answer