Be sure you know what you are getting into to or you will harbor resentment

Best Answer

That is your choice if you are able to make it on your own. But if you get a long with your mom and your brother why not just stay (I assume you have a job, would be required if you moved out) and perhaps take evening classes so that you can be more equipped to be independent while helping your mom raise your younger brother. A win win for everyone I think. There was a time once where families did this for the benefit of everyone in the family. It shouldn't be too long before your brother will be on his own and then you can both go

Best Answer

You have to live your life for yourself, Im sure your mum would want you to be happy

Best Answer

Who would take care of my younger brother , alot of people like to break in homes here , just a hard decision . want them to be safe

Best Answer

Can you take him with you? Does your mum know how you feel?

Best Answer

Im from canada , have a girlfriend overseas in Austrailia , I thinking of starting a new life with her , work on my music there , but shes afraid of abduction and stuff like that

Best Answer

Im from Australia, Who is afraid of abduction? I live in a smaller city now, but I lived in the biggest city, Sydney. I love it here, I have lived in New Zealand as well.

Best Answer