sumaya26 sumaya26 26-30, F 9 Answers Sep 7, 2011

(its pretty cliche) my teacher is tutoring me in his house and he is really close to me and he starts to compliment me. slowly he moves closer and starts touching me hands under my shirt undoing my pants. he carries me to his bed and lies me down whispering things he is going to do to me in my ear. my ultimate fantasy is that he goes down on me and i fall asleep in his arms

Best Answer

To live for one week as a woman. What's yours???

Best Answer

My girlfriend wants me to take her bikinis and swimsuits put them in a bucket point my thing at them and pee over them until they are wet in front of her

Best Answer

I want to be ravished by an alien on a far away space station,on the other side of another galaxy.<br />
Maybe a Klingon..They're wild men in the sack, so they say.

Best Answer

Kidnap young woman, use fertility drugs on her, impregnate her, breed her over and over until she can't go without it. (There's more, but it's hard to explain with a word count limit haha)

Best Answer

My wife pleasures 13 men in the same room.

Best Answer

My girlfriend licking my *** while being ****** from behind.... I can carry on.. It's true and really dirty

Best Answer

20 words and as dirty as possible? Let's try it:<br />
Kidnap and rape a young catgirl to train her as sex slave to later prostitute

Best Answer

I marry a total ****. we **** all our guests at the wedding.

Best Answer