I Wanna Forget The Past And Everything That Has Hurt Me And Begin Again!!! I Just Wanna Be HAPPY This Time!!! =/ and stop crying and hating my life... ''I need some support please'' :))
mikeymikeymikey mikeymikeymikey 18-21 11 Answers Apr 26, 2012

life is beautiful.. It's GOds's gift.. Don't waste it.. someone battling with severe disease would struggle through survive.. why you got lots of time so don't waste it.. learn to deal with your problems and enjoy...

Best Answer

Cmon bro!! Hug me! :( u need a hug. it'll b ok

Best Answer

then go Disney land or somewhere what will be fun, or playing the video games that can make you stop thinking

Best Answer

Whether you are religious, spiritual, or not! Go to a local church, food pantry, or shelter and volunteer your time! Whatever/however you can help will definitely show you where, when, and how to help those who are MUCH worse-off than you!! Wherever you see God at work, JOIN IN!!

Best Answer

You need to seek out a qualified therapist, someone who can help you deal with your problems, letting you find the peace that you are seeking.<br />
In the mean time, if you need to talk, I or many others will be willing to listen, but to end your torment you need that professional help.

Best Answer

Why do you wish to end your life??

Best Answer

Message me please.

Best Answer