mylife16 mylife16 16-17, F 11 Answers Dec 7, 2012 in Singledom

walk outside and ask the most ugliest guy you will see and TADA you have a boyfriend

Best Answer

LOL :D i knew you would like that :)

Best Answer

Just because you want one, doesn't mean you need one. Don't make the mistake most women do and grab the first willing man you see...Appreciate the time you have for yourself.

Best Answer

so true, i married my first boyfriend, who turned out to be very selfish, paranoid and self centered. among other things.

Best Answer

No you don't, trust me. How 'bout a puppy? Their a lot better for you than oversexed teenage boys :)

Best Answer

i'm getting a kitty :)

Best Answer

There you go! :)

Best Answer

but i still want a boyfriend are just a really good guy friend.

Best Answer

Trust me, you'll be so involved with you kitten you'll totally forget about boys, lol :)

Best Answer

There are a lot of nice guys sitting in the friend zone, you should come talk to us. Most of us don't bite, except Jimmy... He's a bit of an *** hole.

Best Answer

My sis said the same thing for such a long time. Then suddly one day she got 4 guys who are intrested in her. Despite being single all her life, she now wishes she was single and just able to be alone. lol<br />
But understand the craving!.

Best Answer

Hang out and have fun. A guy will approach you, or if you feel froggy. Approach a guy.

Best Answer

i'm scared to do that

Best Answer

Then just wait for a guy to approach you. Have fun and try not to think about it. Things have a way of just happening.

Best Answer

Do you have a guy in mind or do you want a boyfriend just to have one?

Best Answer

no i have one in mind i like him alot and i know he likes me but were both too scared to do anything bout it

Best Answer

why scared?

Best Answer

Well if you really like him and you know he likes you you've already gotten past the hard stuff. Stop wasting time and ask him to hang out :)

Best Answer

idk but we talk alot and like hug eachother and do all that kind of stuff but we dont take it to the next leval

Best Answer

I need girlfriend here ... !!

Best Answer

I dont know you sorrry

Best Answer

hhaha .. was just saying .. actuall y i get tongue tied and get shy in front of pretty gals .. :(

Best Answer

If you're *that* desperate, I'm sure a piece of **** will wash up in no time. Or you could just relax, say "hi" to a few guys, go out to do stuff with friends and let things manifest naturally. You can't force it, or you'll be looking back 4 years from now wishing you'd handled things differently.

Best Answer

yea guess your right

Best Answer

But you wish I wasn't right. If only it were so easy.... We'd *all* have dates.

Best Answer

The time will come

Best Answer