Milwee Milwee 16-17 19 Answers Jan 10, 2013 in Dating & Relationships

Wait til you are older...you are still a kid yourself.

Best Answer

why?

Best Answer

Go in together on a goldfish. You can flush those when they stop being fun.

Best Answer

rude?

Best Answer

Reality.

Best Answer

bullshite

Best Answer

Are you mature enough for all of the reasonability of raising a child

Best Answer

i guess so

Best Answer

If the guy is worth having a child with or by but you are afraid to say things to him because you are afraid of his reaction YOU SHOULD NOT BE HAVING A CHILD WITH HIM. Just think about all the uncomfortable things that parents deal with and have to talk about. Did your doctor tell you your eggs are drying up or something? Wait for a man to put a ring on it and provide you and a child with some security girl. What's the rush? Sad for you.

Best Answer

he wants to

Best Answer

Let's pretend you do have a child with your boyfriend. Are you going to want to deal with a screaming infant at 2 in the morning the night before your final exam? How are you going to provide healthcare, food, and daycare for this child? Do you have the financial means to provide everything that he/she needs? What will your parents (and his parents) think, and how will they deal with this? Are you going to need to drop out of high school and/or forgo college to raise this child? Are you willing to forgo dates, nights out with friends, and a social life to raise this child when you can't get a babysitter? Think about the kind of commitment that raising a child takes before you decide that you want one. Ask your mother about the sacrifices she made to raise her children. I think you're putting the cart before the horse.

Best Answer

ok

Best Answer

Oh boy! A baby! Its even cuter than a puppy! AWWWWWW. Neat. Maybe you can get another one and add to the collection, show em off to all your friends. <br />
Why dont you ******* wait. Theres enough breeders already overpopulating the planet.<br />
Be mature.

Best Answer

y dont you go and abuse someone else...ive had enough of that in my life.

Best Answer

huh

Best Answer

Really? You mistook tryng to talk sense into you as abuse.
Do not breed.

Best Answer

y?

Best Answer

Please...don't make any babies until you have a house to put them in. Babies are very expensive and you cannot "put them back" once you had them...

Best Answer

well we plan on making a life

Best Answer

Give it ten years then add 4 more and you will be close to a good age to want a baby go live your life first you will be sorry if you dont

Best Answer

i honestly wont

Best Answer

yeah, I would worry about a lot more than that! Why would you want to give up your youth so early?

Best Answer

i dont want a life

Best Answer

I didn't say a life, I said youth. you have no idea what kind sacrifice you will be making. At your age the chance of you staying with your boyfriend after having a kid is slim to none. Wait until you are married, have gone to college or have a job and can support two people without help. If you don't want a life then don't have a baby because it will be a life. It will be nonstop living for you after a baby and it won't be easy.

Best Answer

u dont know my situation

Best Answer

don't need to

Best Answer

do

Best Answer

Well you pretty much put it out there. That right there shows that you are not ready to be anyone's parent. I don't need to know your situation because i know that you are not an adult. Do what you want, but most of the people here agree that it is not a smart choice. If you can't see that it is unreasonable to have a child at your age then be a stubborn teenager. You know everything right? Your answers show your immaturity. You ask why to everyone that has made a valid point. I wish you luck because you will need it.

Best Answer

i only ask why because i wanna know their reasons behind their perspective.

Best Answer

His reaction will most likely be negative. You're fairly young, you know.

Best Answer

well he wants a baby

Best Answer

If he said that, then why are you nervous about also wanting one?

Best Answer

just scared of miscarriages. being classed as a teen mum

Best Answer

Don't worry about the bad reputation that comes with the territory; worry more about how that baby's life will be if you two do decide you're going through with this.

Best Answer

it will be perfect.

Best Answer

I'm sorry, but a child needs a mother who can fully support herself plus the child. At your age, I highly doubt that's the case. Wait until you are capable of your own housing and have a steady career. It's selfish to bring a child into the world if you aren't sure you can actually take care of it to the full potential. <br />
Also, I think you need to find out the real reason you want a child. Maybe it's the raging hormones of just finishing up puberty. Maybe it's for attention. Maybe it's to try to bring you and your boyfriend or your family closer together. That is NOT an acceptable reason, whether you will admit it or not. Having a baby won't "fix" anything, or make life easier. Having a child is making a life for a person. Do you want to USE this person for your own selfish reasons? <br />
I strongly suggest you look into your motives for this desire, AND look at the future you would have to offer for a child. Yeah, might not be the best idea.

Best Answer

my bfs 29...

Best Answer

Yeah and I'm talking about you. Because if it doesn't work out with you two, you will end up with the child. And if you're so determined that it will work out, then why aren't you already married?
He's gotta put into raising the child too, so he might as well show that dedication my marrying you.

Best Answer

he wants to marry me

Best Answer

Is that what he says to get sex, or does he mean it? Because if he means it, he should do that.

Best Answer

he does not ask for sex.

Best Answer

I'm sorry honey, but there are men who pretend to want to get married because younger girls will be naive and believe it, and sleep with them without him ever being able to ask.
But that's besides the point. You need to think about your motives for wanting a child with him.

Best Answer

he wants me to move in as soon as possible

Best Answer

I would just talk to him. Its never wrong to say how you feel inside. That way you get a chance to share you, and what you want in your life. And nothing that you want is wrong. Its just what you want and hope for. You can even say that you are worried about his reaction to him. That ok too and it will explain why you are nervous. Good luck :)

Best Answer

thx

Best Answer

np hope it helped. :)

Best Answer

don't tell him anyting until you're pregnant...

Best Answer

thats wrong

Best Answer

it's wrong but it works... what do you prefer? a moral solution that doesn't work or an 'immoral' solution that works... 'nobody will ask the winners if they were right' Adolf Hitler

Best Answer

i want him to have a say.

Best Answer

Hitler's been dead since 1945... I'm afraid this is going to be really difficult...

Best Answer

i meant my boyfriend

Best Answer