BubzLovemonster BubzLovemonster 13-15, F 9 Answers Nov 22, 2012 in Dating & Relationships

Who even are u?

Best Answer

Don't trust the internet, don't trust the government, don't trust anyone. Nothing is what it seems. The walls are speaking in tongues but shhh... don't think about what I said. You have a chip implanted in your brain, so if think about what I said the reptilians will hear you, probe your anus, and put a chip in there too.

Best Answer

First of all, you don't NEED anyone. If you feel that you need someone, let alone a girlfriend at your age you need to take a step back and do some homework or something.

Now I'm not saying " don't trust the internet" but seeing as how you're probably going to ignore the first part of this comment, you would be better off finding someone in real life. Being on the internet isn't actually dating anyone. Like it's just all talk, no feeling, no touch...no kiss nothing. Honestly, it seems like something for someone who's a little too desperate.

Best Answer

Best of luck !!!!

Best Answer

Message me

Best Answer

Skype me on mitchell20027

Best Answer

I hope you find a nice girl

I know a few so just txt me if u wanna know some of them :)

Best Answer