I want a woman, not a girl. Where are they all? You give me the answer to that question, i'll give you the answer to yours.

Best Answer

fair call ;-)

Best Answer

i know where one of us is. I think our club was broken up by the patriot act and facebook.

Best Answer

One of the first questions I have is: "What do you consider a real man." Seems like women have different perspectives on this. Me, I fall into the category of the quiet nice guy. I can bore to tears a woman that needs a daily heated encounter to feel alive. On the other hand, a woman that wants someone that does the responsible thing without question, I can make her happy. So, I guess I am requesting what it is you want after some interspective evaluation. Glad you are out of that relationship. No one deserves that type of emotional and physical abuse. Plus you saved your daughter from maybe thinking that type of behavior is acceptable.

Best Answer

sorry my question is a little vague i think a real man is the nice guy! respectful,chivalrous, loyal and honest. A gentleman!
and Thank you :-)

Best Answer

We're out here, you just need to look outside what you're normally looking at.

Best Answer

Sorry love but your are a little bit young for me - no offence

Best Answer

I may be hung like a tic-tac, but I'll leave your breath minty fresh!

Best Answer

i'd tear that up ;)

Best Answer

still on that drought

Best Answer

as you can see neddy boi. its not from lack of trying? oO

Best Answer

I would rather have a woman who was open to a sensitive heart and willing mind yet these are all in my head and wait to be full filled by the universe and its answer to all of my questions wants or needs

Best Answer

im a man, at least thats what my mummy tells me...

Best Answer

Getting a manicure and a facial.

Best Answer