I'm very sad because of this. I might never get to own a motorcycle
Brody1530 Brody1530 22-25, F 8 Answers May 3 in Doing Good

hah thats when you ride for 30 minutes, pull over like a badass and light one up for a break, then go again for another 30 minutes.. hah u pull that off and no one will mess with ya

Best Answer

get a car its safer and you're covered from the elements

Best Answer

Riding a motorcycle is dangerous, but - smoking is even more dangerous.

Best Answer

People under 30 still smoke?

Best Answer

Have been since I was 15

Best Answer

That's really sad. That stuff speeds up aging, you know.

Best Answer

Yeah but I don't plan on living very long anyway. I want to die wrinkle free

Best Answer

Your quality of life will suffer later on (witness my grandpa, who smells like an ashtray and hacks up phlegm every 5 minutes...). Just saying. Your priorities might change as you get older.

Best Answer

Not everyone ends up like that. I am a caregiver and I take care of a 99 year old man that smoked till he was in his 60's and my cousin is almost 40, still smokes, and looks like she's in her 30's. But I understand your concern and I appreciate it. I'm too addicted to quit now though.

Best Answer

Looks like smoking trumps driving a motorcycle. We all make choices.

Best Answer

Invent a smoker helmet :P With intake for inhalation and some sort of exhale mechanism so it blows the smoke out from the helmet and not into it when you have the visor on :P

Best Answer