kayceebby kayceebby 18-21, F 8 Answers Jun 1 in Dating & Relationships

dont all u women want that lol

Best Answer

good..

Best Answer

You need a sugar daddy

Best Answer

No, not that. Just someone genuine, honest, loyal and who isn't afraid to show feelings.

Best Answer

I had a good relationship once but ended it over jealousy issues and now I wish I had just dealt with it and stayed but oh well

Best Answer

Hey atleast your honest. Most women don't even bother telling guys there only interested in their money. Personally, Ima pass baby.

Best Answer

Lmao I didn't say anything about money, I have my own money. I actually used to pay for pretty well everything in my last relationship, I just want attention.

Best Answer

Just looked at your topic again, ma bad...

Best Answer

You have only to ask

Best Answer

It may help if you went to dating site in your local area.....You just may find what you're looking for.

Best Answer

Idk I find people who use dating sites are either desperate or want sex. I just need someone with a connection. Not just anyone. Ya feel?

Best Answer

I understand about the connection you want to share with someone, being spoiled with attention..... this other person spoiling you with attention paying attention to you and every little thing you do. Which can be take a couple of ways. How about learning, growing and developing with someone you have similar interest with building on that connection as friends to start off with maybe more later on. At least this way it gives something in common you both can talk about, possibly help each other out in trouble area's of the subject. O.o Just a thought.

Best Answer

I used to have that then I left him because he became too jealous and lied about stupid things to me so I left him but I should have just dealt with it maybe.

Best Answer

you should never have to deal with someone that lies to you, it's not about that. It is about building something special with your special someone. Jealousy is never good, it prevents a person from thinking straight and doing what is best for every involved in the relationship. So I can understand why you left him. There are some mature young adults out there, and with that maturity you'll find that jealousy and being lied too will not be an issue. You have to be just a bit more detailed about who you wish to be with and the why you wish to be with them. There is a major difference between being with someone where you are the center of their universe. Them spoiling you with attention.......but in most cases like that the two have nothing or very little in common. As opposed to being with someone that you share things in common with, and understands you to a certain point. This type of person both of you can grow together becoming closer as you both develop. Which in turn has a greater chance of standing the test of time. Quality over quantity is what it boils down too. If you want quantity find someone that spoils you with attention, if you want quality find someone you can grow and develop with and build something special.

Best Answer

I know what you're saying but obviously things such as common interests come into play for me. I need someone with a personality, someone positive and goal oriented, who is also a romantic and will give me attention. Have to be funny too...this may take awhile though lol

Best Answer

Question* yeah, pretty well. Sucks being lonely but I'd rather be lonely than unhappy with someone.

Best Answer