that is a conversation you should have with them - everyone has different limits

Best Answer

You should expect him to be submissive to you.

Best Answer

In my experience I get high quality submissive men when my profile reflects time, effort and depth of personality. <br />
When I am specific about what I want ( to meet a great sub man for an LTR vs Hook-up for some ballbusting) I get men who want the same. The trick is to be very specific about what you want. It works on Craigslist too. <br />
So, to answer your question: you can expect to get what you give in terms of effort. <br />
Does that answer your question?

Best Answer

if I was yours, I would do anything for you, the more you demanded the better...

Best Answer

A dominant periscope

Best Answer

never do what you don't ask.

Best Answer

Total trust in your knowing you define the relationship the way it should be for you and derivatively for me.

Best Answer

Mistress, please allow me to start out by saying: You are in charge! so much of what You should expect from Your sub is up to You!! he may have certain parameters You may have to stay within, and periodic discussions redefining those parameters are a good idea, but for the most part, Your role is to direct, and his is to obey. How is he working out for You? Has he settled into his role yet?

Best Answer

Well, remember that D/s is a trust relationship -- you should expect them to do/go through whatever you say w/o question b/c they trust you, BUT you must supply the trustworthy behavior.

Best Answer

be strong and master him as a slave like he wants...tie him good ...use a catheter

Best Answer

anything you want . within limits . :-)

Best Answer

You should expect what ever your heart wishes

Best Answer