blancaknowsbest blancaknowsbest 46-50, F 18 Answers May 28, 2013 in Intimacy

that is a conversation you should have with them - everyone has different limits

Best Answer

You should expect him to be submissive to you.

Best Answer

In my experience I get high quality submissive men when my profile reflects time, effort and depth of personality. <br />
When I am specific about what I want ( to meet a great sub man for an LTR vs Hook-up for some ballbusting) I get men who want the same. The trick is to be very specific about what you want. It works on Craigslist too. <br />
So, to answer your question: you can expect to get what you give in terms of effort. <br />
Does that answer your question?

Best Answer

if I was yours, I would do anything for you, the more you demanded the better...

Best Answer

A dominant periscope

Best Answer

never do what you don't ask.

Best Answer

well what you can expect will of course depend on the sub. But you should be able to ask anything that you want. A true submissive is more concerned with making his partner happy than with maintaining his control or dignity

Best Answer

Well, remember that D/s is a trust relationship -- you should expect them to do/go through whatever you say w/o question b/c they trust you, BUT you must supply the trustworthy behavior.

Best Answer

be strong and master him as a slave like he wants...tie him good ...use a catheter

Best Answer

anything you want . within limits . :-)

Best Answer

You should expect what ever your heart wishes

Best Answer