blancaknowsbest blancaknowsbest 46-50, F 16 Answers May 28, 2013 in Intimacy

Girl you are not dominate first of all. Your subconscious wants a dominate man but you are getting it wrong. I have trained 2 my slaves which were same like you but are more submissive now. Because i gave them what they really need not what they want.

Well if i am wrong then in my humble opinion finding Alpha male or dominate or Real Man is almost impossible.

Best Answer

You are some kind of right! I am a switch. I can be both but To me it was only a game to be a sub to my husband and we played very kinky stuff for so many years but when it came to reality I was a lot more dominant than he was so it was banging heads all the time at our business. We work together 24-7 so that was no good!

Best Answer

Your husband was not real dominator. No one is submissive in this world, everyone wants to control other one. But all men and women have switch like you. When someone finds dominator he/she follows or if he/she finds submissive then they enjoy being dominator.

Best Answer

that is a conversation you should have with them - everyone has different limits

Best Answer

You should expect him to be submissive to you.

Best Answer

In my experience I get high quality submissive men when my profile reflects time, effort and depth of personality.

When I am specific about what I want ( to meet a great sub man for an LTR vs Hook-up for some ballbusting) I get men who want the same. The trick is to be very specific about what you want. It works on Craigslist too.

So, to answer your question: you can expect to get what you give in terms of effort.

Does that answer your question?

Best Answer

if I was yours, I would do anything for you, the more you demanded the better...

Best Answer

A dominant periscope

Best Answer

never do what you don't ask.

Best Answer

Plenty of sissy men around here. One only needs to cast the fishing line once to reel in dozens of them. Question is, who will remain loyal? Good luck.

Best Answer

Submissive man are a dime a dozen! That was not my question! Go to collarme and see how many thousands of men want to be dominated. I get at least 100 man a day that want to be lead by a leash. My question was how much to expect from them!

Best Answer

Just to correct you!
Submissive Man ARE NOT Sissy's. 99% are alfas during the day but when they get home they want somebody to lead them , correct them and a lot of them want to be punished. Submisives are proud to be a man and strong!. They just need the female to control them!

Best Answer

Oh, well my bad then. I'm not going to generalize every submissive man around here as that would be foolish, so I think you're better off asking them yourself.

Best Answer

be strong and master him as a slave like he wants...tie him good ...use a catheter

Best Answer

anything you want . within limits . :-)

Best Answer

You should expect what ever your heart wishes

Best Answer