i want one on my diabetes

Best Answer

A lightning bolt? maybe with a stormcloud.

Best Answer

Haha. Or not

Best Answer

maybe not a lightning bolt, but something with a storm cloud's not a bad idea. It's not great lol.

Best Answer

What image comes to your mind when you think of it? It really can't come from another...it is what it represents to you.

Best Answer

I know but getting a few ideas help me out on what other choices there is I have one in mind already but I dont think it would look right in where I want it

Best Answer

Well...what is it..and where...perhaps a spin on your idea?

Best Answer

A tattoo of an EKG graph while epilepse is present?

Best Answer

Where is this epilepsy on your body?

Best Answer

Not funny.

Best Answer

I got a Phoenix rising on my lower back representing how I feel about my E. It's significant for me but nobody else would know why it's there, unless I told them.

Best Answer

I have struggled with epilepsy all my life and will probably always have it. If that's not a good enough reason to get a tattoo representing this aspect of my life, then I don't know what is.

Best Answer

I'm getting a purple rose for epilepsy because I have it too.

Best Answer

You don't want purple? So what colour do you want? How about a blue #45. That works for me.

Best Answer

why would you want that?

Best Answer

Because it's a part of my life

Best Answer

there are plenty of things that are part of my life but i wouldnt want a representation tattoo on my body

Best Answer

This is surreal.

Best Answer

you can do an epilepsy crisis electroencephalogram - even your if you have- or the name of your medicine/chemical type -if you take anyone-

Best Answer