i dont know what too do please help if u dont believe me like everyone else dont comment
loner18 loner18 13-15, F 15 Answers Dec 6, 2012 in Depression

Because you're having a hard time handling the emotional reaction to the trauma. You need to get help. RAINN.org will have more information. Don't let this reaction cause you to do something you ordinarily wouldn't consider, whether it's self-harm or hurting others. You deserve the same kindness and compassion my daughter received from everyone involved after she was raped.

Best Answer

BTW I actually hope you ARE trolling.

Best Answer

no im not!

Best Answer

Well then do what I said. It's natural for you to feel the way you're feeling. You experienced a real trauma and you need to understand that your brain processes traumatic experiences in a very jumbled up way. If you don't learn how to let go of that feeling you will live with it the rest of your life. But there IS hope. All you have to do is be a survivor, not a victim. I know that sounds cheesy but it's true. Learn what you can about sexual abuse and other sex crimes and find a passion to advocate so people can learn from you.

Best Answer

You want to do it because you feel shame, but you shouldn't. You want to do it because you don't know what to do and there is nothing worse than that helpless feeling

Get help. Seriously. No matter where you are there are groups you can reach out to. You CAN NOT get past this alone. But you CAN get past it with help.

Stay alive. Your life is precious. NEVER forget that.

Charlotte

Best Answer

You don't need to kill yourself, you need to talk about the rape.......to your family, to your friends, to a good rape counselor or therapist....and you can also go to the website of "Rape, Abuse & I_N_C_E_S_T National Network at...www.rainn.org/get-help/national-sexual-assault-online-hotline/

Best Answer

Please don't commit suicide.

You can get through this; there are people who can help you. Therapists, friends, family. You can make it through this. It will take time and work but you can survive. There are others out there who understand completely and want to help.

Best Answer

Because no one understands how I feel no one knows what I want even though I tel them

Best Answer

Please don't do that. It's not your fault. Seek the help of a trusted friend, family member and a therapist. Make sure the person who did this to you is brought to justice. Don't ever let him win.

Best Answer

please dont do anything to yourself..pray... Be Strong...

Best Answer

I have no idea. You *should* be wanting to kill your rapist!

It's so not cool to troll about these type of things, jerk.

Best Answer

Call 911 right now and get help!!! You don't want to die, you just want the pain to stop but you don't know how.

Best Answer

then ******* don't kill yourself...******* ****.

Best Answer