acceptingmyflawz acceptingmyflawz 18-21, F 7 Answers Jul 25, 2011

How about you let him know in person? You don't need a phone to communicate if you're in a physical relationship.

Best Answer

you have to see each other physically, no matter how many text messages you send each other, the feeling of mortal presence is different.

Best Answer

well if you want you boy friend to show you more attention you need to tell him that you think that you all need to talk on the phone more then text eatch other so that you and him can tell eatch other how much you fell about one another and how much youi love eatch other ?

Best Answer

My boyfriend and I are in a long distance relationship. He lives in Ohio I live in Pennsylvania he hardly texted me my mom thinks he's a bad guy I mean he's emo so am I but he's not a bad guy how do I get him worried abou me??? And text me more? In so sick and tired of Anthony not texting me.

Best Answer

make a date to see him in person, like IRL F2F !

Best Answer