emoneayh emoneayh 18-21, F 11 Answers Oct 19, 2012 in Dating & Relationships

I was the same as u. Well maybe u can try after u guys cool dw for a week or two. However if he's not willing just move on without him. After all, both need to make efforts to make rs work. If there is no love, there is no pt in continuing rite?

Best Answer

The easiest way is to 'catch up on old times' by taking him to a familiar hangout spot, or a place you went together before, then you can breach the subject with, " You remember when." Then something along the lines of, " Do you miss it?" That should be easy enough. I used that for my ex once. Works wonders.

Best Answer

Why did you break up...?

Best Answer

We broke up about 2 years ago because we needed space but never got back together

Best Answer

Needed space...? I am unsure, what do you mean...? That you two got on each other's nerves from being around each other...?

Best Answer

We just argued alot

Best Answer

Before you return to this drama filled anxiety, maybe you should read the featured story on my profile first, so you have a better shot at making it real and lasting this time. The story is called, "The Four Elements" and is a measuring stick and set of tools for relationships. I promise, you won't be making the same mistakes again.

Best Answer

Get drunk and forget the bastard...

Best Answer

Don't ask me I'm in the same boat .... Lmao

Best Answer

Get with him at a nice location and tell how you feel. It's either nothing your back or **** buddies.

Best Answer