Angeleyes1991 Angeleyes1991 18-21, F 27 Answers Oct 6, 2010

It usually gets better the longer you practice

Best Answer

AngelEyes........................... this world needs all the Light it can get..............you are part of the whole... we are all connected........you are not alone.<br />
I am available for listening and trying to get you through this difficult time in your life............<br />
Give us a chance to help you to move past your desperation.<br />
Love, Light and Blessings,<br />
Elf

Best Answer

I also want to end my life... Todays my last day

Best Answer

Xyz33
Are you still alive? Don't destroy your over longer harder life for this trivial one.

Best Answer

I want to end my life too

Best Answer

Give me some time. I am trying to figure out how to erase my own footprint. I want to disappear and never have been also. I paid my dues. Did good work when I was with the church and never did anyone harm. Life for me still doesn't work, so as soon as I figure out how to wish away my being, I will let you know.

Best Answer

that's mean God give you life and you said no sorry i' don't want it you should say '' thanks God I'm in life the time other peoples fight to still in life but ......

Best Answer

Not as mean as what you just said. This girl needs compassion which you seem to be incapable of giving.

Best Answer

I said the exactly the same words to my (then) 3 year old sister when I was 6. <br />
I am now 43 and repeat them every year.<br />
Fortunately, she has the "gift of the gab" and has kept me alive for 37 years.<br />
I can't wait until I get to 100...just to prove she is fallible.

Best Answer

Why do you feel that you have to give up on life so soon?...don't let whatever bad experience you're going through rob you of all the other good things in life..there's so much out there in this big wide world of ours..you just need to get out there and find what makes you happy. Give it a go!!..one day you'll look back and wonder why you ever felt the way you do now.

Best Answer

Don't give up:)........I've learnt that no matter how bad things are they will only get worst....no wait a minute!! that's not what I meant........I meant no matter how bad things are they aren't going to get better....ah wait wait.....ok here's what I meant......no matter how bad things are they aren't as bad as you think....that's it!!!

Best Answer

Wow! What do you say to that? Can with a few simple words expressed with concern from a stranger have some way of making the world seem right for the moment? I don't know you or even can begin to understand why you are feeling this way. I am being sincere that I want to and that you do matter to me.<br />
I am sure that you have friends and loved ones that would miss you and even if you don't feel like that there are people that would miss you so much. What I am hearing is you are in pain of some sort and need help going through this tough time let people help you? You are not alone or the only one that has to carry life on your shoulders by yourself. Write a blog or a story and get this off your chest. Let us help with a little advice and comments. Most important is know that Life is often unfair and blind to everyone. It goes on and runs everyone over but we get up and chase it again with time. love.

Best Answer

take it easy. there is always a way out of everything. death is not gonna resolve anything. you just going to be the stupid girl that killed herself. theres always people that love you around. the little things in life is what makes it worth it. after the storm always comes a sunny day

Best Answer

Hmm, no, you think you do, there is much you can do with your life;)...since you dont explain more and that's not a criticism Angeleyes, just find a way to make it better, and get help:) if you really want to vent message me:)

Best Answer

The only constant in life is that it NEVER stays the same. Trust me. Your life will be different. And it will be different again and again and again and again. The secret is to wait out the bad times cause that time is destined to be past before you know it. Roll with it all and you will begin to enjoy the ebb and flow of life's movements. I know it sounds too simple, but its the truth.

Best Answer

I want to end my life too and I am determined to end it.

Best Answer

My husband Wants a divorce he took the children and I have no family no money no resourced. I have reached out to god to forgive me for my role but he refuses to be the man of god he use to be. He restored it 4 years ago but not being with my kids are killing me. I need my pain to end ! I need prayer for my self my emotions and my family. My children are hurting resulting to drugs and I dint want to feel this pain please help!!

Best Answer

im 46 years old and still wish it was over all the things that i have read on this page is BS where do all of you get this stuff the world sucks and its not getting any better jobs are down relationships are down everyone for them selves.Why should we have to feel like we do?There must be some bullshit law that says we have to feel like this even if we dont want to.Some people try to make light of the situation and they dont know there *** from a hole in the ground.Ive always had a job, family, friends and life still sucks the first thing people want you to do is hand in there and that in itself is BS hang infor what someone else to **** on you or try to take what you worked so hard for and if I think someone tthat i dont know care about me they are full of **** and they need to look at there own in a little more detail to actually see the ****** world we are actually in

Best Answer

You have one life and it's a shame to not make the best of it. Though, I understand the feeling. >>Hugs<<<br />
If you want to talk to someone, feel free to message me. Or go see a counselor as soon as you can.

Best Answer

sorry but thats being selfish. look there is a lot much worse of than you , go out and help them , or look at all the abandond animals go out and help, you will then feel life is worth living lots of hugs

Best Answer

What's so wrong? *hugs*

Best Answer

wait till you get to 30...:)

Best Answer