100facts 100facts 22-25, M 11 Answers Sep 26, 2010

You need to leave her as you clearly don't love her anymore. How would she feel if she knew what you wished upon her?

Best Answer

Fantasy is fantasy, and reality is reality, and this fantasy cannot become reality in a loving way. Some women have rape fantasies, it's true, but it's the "without her knowing" part that tells me that this is a bad idea. Unless she's in to this (and chances are high that she's not) it's really going to hurt her, and the fact that you don't want her to know tells me you're not going to talk to her. This could potentially destroy her life. Keep this one fantasy.

Best Answer

but the thing that she gose wid rich guys for money, treating them as her BF just for money.....& some of her so called BFs were useful for my Biz too. So i have this fantacy in my mind to watch her banged by some of my frns....

Best Answer

Do that and say good bye to your wife.

Best Answer

You are abusing your wife inside your heart. You are wrong and need to repent and love your wife.

Best Answer

ok, say this, she has a fantasy that she want to see you get raped by all your friends and watch all you mates fu ck your arse for hours and hours, leave you feeling abuse, rejected, tortured and bleeding..

HOW DOES IT FEEL?

nothing but a C**T you are

Best Answer

Best Answer

Do you really want her to be violently violated against her will? Hmm, very odd.

If she were to willingly do it, she would, in her mind be cheating on you. Is that something you really want?

Best Answer

Best Answer

my ex gf was raped by a friend... she asked me to come over after it happened i was furious... she said she just wanted to lay down and for me to hold her....well she smelled like sex and her ***** was sore from getiin ****** not by her will... we got naked and we had some of the best sex ever... i went to pull out ... we usually used condoms but she said she just wanted me in her... as i was on top of her trying to pull out she threw her legs around me and forced me to *** in her.... it was intense... she liked the fact that i wasnt put off or treated her like damaged goods... we went on to have a good sexual relationship... her getting raped made us closer but she also developed an appetite for having sex with dif men and coming home to me....i didnt mind the sloppy seconds and she knew it...

Best Answer

You are going to burn and be raped for eternity for wishing something upon someone that you promised to protect and love. She is a person too and I dont think that she would want to be hurt in one of the worse ways you can ever hurt a human being, you mind as well kill her for what you are asking will hurt her forever. You are sick people and need serious help because there will be repercussions for what you do wether you choose to believe it or not.

Best Answer

I know myself the feeling inside....to have her abused by others for some reason issatisfying for some reason...I live 6 hoiurs away from my gf...and have tried to find others in Montreal to "accidentally" meet her...use her...do anything they want to her...

I hope you are successful.

Best Answer

I am sure you will find plenty of your friend who would do her!! Go for it.

Best Answer

Yes I agree - GO for it. Use her body to please you in any way you desire. My wife was a huge tease for years and I got tired of it and tried to get her to **** one of my friends but she refused. I tried for several weeks and then decided to set her up to be raped. Four guys worker her over for about six hours while I watch all of it. I can't tell you just how stimulating it was for me to watch everything they did to her. This experience also changed her and now she is every mans dream ****.

Best Answer

Even i want to watch my wife getting gang raped all night and i share her with my friends and she loves that

Best Answer