knitsseitnap knitsseitnap 36-40, M 68 Answers Aug 26, 2010

My husband wants to see me get °°° by another guy. He loves to talk about it when we are having sex. Makes me horny! I want to have an affair with a younger guy and he wants me to get a nanny cam set up for the occasion. Not a bad idea, eh? Then we can watch it over and over....

Best Answer

(:
im young

Best Answer

if that's something you both would enjoy - then go fot it.

Best Answer

Because I have one particular younger guy in mind. I teach at a business college and he was a student of mine. He's graduated and we started having sex. Dear hubby encouraged the tryst therefore knows about it but we've not gone the nanny cam route. I just kiss and tell ;) Works for us!

Best Answer

Have been fantasizing this scenario too...my wife being ****** by another guy while I watch

Best Answer

I'm 24?

Best Answer

im young too with a big **** and will dominate u with plenty of *** to fill u.... f u would like?

Best Answer

Yes i would like that

Best Answer

i can do this. with the nanny cam, it is even better.

Best Answer

So apparently I'm a hotwife and have been in this lifestyle almost a year. It was a year ago I sign up on Adult Friend Finder. I have been married 11 1/2 years. My husband loves me and I love him and have no intention of ever getting a divorce. A year into our marriage he told me he would like to see me **** a guy who was bigger than he was, Anyways, I started thinking a lot about his little fantasy of me having sex with another man. I told him I didn't know anybody and didn't know how to find anybody. So that is when I finally decided to get on AFF a year ago.
So with that I will say that my husband knows about each sex session I have. He then likes for me to tell him all about it when I get home. My husband and I found out very early in our relationship that I LOVED sex, and was addicted to it. He is very supportive and we both play. For me, there is something amazing about exploring a new lover, even if it is only going to be for the next thirty minutes, it is all new. The flavors, textures, and the smells are all new, the way he runs his hands over my breasts, pinches my nipples and slaps my *** is all new, unexpected. I love the way each new partner feels, his technique with his mouth and tongue and the way he ***** me. I love the pleasure and feel of a new **** inside me, the way each thrust is different, the roll of this ones hips, or how slow and deep this one gets. IT IS SIMPLY AMAZING
My husband and I have a pretty unique sex life. We love each other very much but we allow each other to have sex with other people. There are conditions such as no secrets, we can read all text and emails, and we have to provide details of our sexual encoutners.
. For several past year I have been fantasizing about having another man's baby. I desires a bull who satisfies me completely . He desires for this to expand by living together with a lover for a while and to act like a couple in every way. My Cuckold husband loves to see me being enjoyed by other men. I'm a 41 yr, VERY horny, multi-orgasmic wife looking to spice things up a bit. I do like to go out on my own if I feel safe. . I am dedicated to the adrenaline pumping, heart pounding, lustfully sexual hotwife lifestyle, where my husband allows his wife to **** other men with or without his participation. I have been fantasizing about having another man's baby. This is a strong desire for me!!!
Long story short, I'm not necessarily in a sexless marriage with my husband, but my kinks include other men, particularly black men. Aside from that, for I would say less than a year now, I have been completely fascinated by the idea of becoming impregnated by another man. So for that, I love pregnancy risk sex. I am completely turned on by the idea that another man could easily make me pregnant and I will of course raise that child with my husband. Like I said before, I enthralled with the notion that I might get pregnant. I love my husband but I love that taboo sense of bearing a child that will most likely not be from my husband. I am a rather sexual person as you might come to conclude. I completely love having sex and with that I do have my kinks. This is well one of them if you might say. I hope I can meet people with the same experiences. To the point of how I might have come to love 'breeding' sex, it all really started with becoming involved in the cuckold lifestyle. My husband was simply not the most 'gifted' person in bed and didn't have the tools necessary really, and like most cuckold, he would rather want someone else to fulfill my needs. Pregnancy risk sex, I can't imagine any other type of sex. He asked if I would ever stop taking BC pills and maybe let another man impregnate me. My husband has said he will not *** in me for he wants me to breed and I can really see the love in his eyes. I don't know what it is, but I desire men to take control, claim me as theirs and breed me. This means it can go to a live in status, either me living with you or you with me if that's something you desire. About me:
My life as a Hotwife this is about love, adventure, exploration of secret fantasies, self -exploration, trust, understanding and acceptance. Acceptance of the one I love and finally of myself. This is the mental and emotional side of being a hotwife. If you want **** look elsewhere! If you are new here it's best to start at the ~1. Ask me anything
It's a closely guarded secret that I am a ****. My husband knows - he loves it. He is a ****, too (if that can apply to men). He loves using me like a *****, talking dirty to me, having me to **** other men for him (maybe forcing?) :-) We are both a little perverted and both completely slutty. We each have our own perversions, some we share, some we indulge the other in, but almost everything turns one or both of us on. My husband likes to be a cuckold. He likes it when I **** other men while he watches. Especially if they put on a show for him, or include him in the foreplay, then have him sit back and watch me lose myself in it while the man ***** the breath out of me. "As you all know, I love to be ****** bareback style since I love it all natural with plenty of skin to skin contact :)
I was meant to be BRED. I am a FERTILE, submissive white ***** who needs to be impregnated by any and all Men. I came off birth control, and my Husband said we would not **** again until I was pregnant.
If you are serious 276-734-0568. No RESTRICTED calls accepted.

Best Answer

I want to **** u driving my **** deep down inside ur ***** releasing loads and loads of ***** inside u as to make sure I get u pregnant. I want u to breed lots of my kids that u and your husband can raise

Best Answer

Good for you girl!!!!! I would love to swap stories with you! Let me know if you get pregnant please!?!?!?!?!?!

Best Answer

I would love you to be my wife

Best Answer

I want to **** u and release my ***** in u

Best Answer

I want to **** u. I'd insert my **** deep down inside your ***** and pound u real hard before I *** inside u.

Best Answer

That's Hot!!! Wish you were my wife, you sound AWESOME!!!

Best Answer

I want to **** u and release my *** inside your *****

Best Answer

Are you still wanting to be ******?? Id love to fill your ***** multiple times and then will leave once you have been impregnated

Best Answer

Thatd be nice if my wife and her bf would. With rare exception, I have to rely strictly on imagination, and afterward.

Best Answer

try me baby

Best Answer

OMG this is my exact fantasy....i want a guy to ***** deep inside my wife and then i want to slide my **** inside to see what it feels like and then shoot my *** inside her!

Best Answer

it feel great beleive me, specialy when she acts as though it is still him inside her

Best Answer

Exactly my point too... I Wish my wife did that to me too... i wanne see a

Best Answer

ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Best Answer

This is so hot

Best Answer

I want to **** your wife and *** deep inside her

Best Answer

I want to **** your wife. I'd insert my **** deep inside her and pound her ***** real hard before I inject my ***** inside her.

Best Answer

You can *** inside me!!! ;)

Best Answer

Can I *** inside you too?

Best Answer

I want to **** your wife along side you and *** inside her too

Best Answer

I want to **** your wife and *** inside her

Best Answer

That is a wonderful feeling, and it will make her very very hot!

Best Answer

i am an egyptian married man , i am 36 yrs old , my wife is about 34 yrs old , we have been married since more than 5 yrs now , we have 2 kids<br />
i have that crazy secret fantasy to watch my wife get ****** by another man , i have tried much many times to get ride off it but i could not.<br />
she is much hot in bed , she is not thin nor fat , more little than medium , her tall about 165 cm or little more , her weight is about 85 kgm<br />
she has big **** , round little fat *** ,<br />
the problem is that she has not got any idea about my fantasy plus she is much reglious muslim and i do not think she will ever agree .<br />
i am really willing serious to watch her get ****** wildly by another man for the frist time in life and last time as well <br />
can u help me

Best Answer

yeh

Best Answer

don't even try to tell her your fantasy .. it will be the end of your relation with her

Best Answer

I don't mind making a move on your wife, but are you sure you will be ok

Best Answer

I want to **** your wife and drive my ***** deep down inside her

Best Answer

I can help. I would love to insert my **** in her and pound her ***** real hard.

Best Answer

Can I **** your wife and then *** inside her

Best Answer

that is my fantasy as well and I have the same problem with my religious Muslim wife and I think we can make a swap between them

Best Answer

this is my biggest fantasy i would love to see another man *** his warm load inside her and risking pregnancy

Best Answer

yes im with you, such a turn on for a guy to shoot inside
your wife , the wife tried it with a young guy a while ago.
and it was so horny, i still get hard thinking about it

Best Answer

That's my fantasy as well, to see a young stud **** my wife and then shoot his *** deep into her *****. Then I would get seconds. There's no worry of her getting pregnant...she's in her 60's.

Best Answer

I want to **** your wife and *** so many times over and over and over again deep down inside her ***** especially since she can't get pregnant

Best Answer

love to watch you take mine.

Best Answer

Same for me except my wife is 42 and also cannot conceive, love to watch her take another guys seed inside her so I can watch it run out of her tight hole. Then lick her clean after taking her myself and feeling her all wet and open.

Best Answer

wow, i would love to shoot deep inside her, make that fantasy happen for you. I would enjoy a woman in her 60's.

Best Answer

Yes, the guy shooting his load inside my wife is definitely the hottest, especially when she's ripe for getting knocked up. That drives me insane every time.

Best Answer

I want to **** your wife and drive my ***** deep down inside her too

Best Answer

I want to **** your wife pound her ***** real hard as my **** is driven deep inside her and then id *** inside of her

Best Answer

I want to **** your wife and *** inside her. Dump loads and loads of *** deep down in her *****

Best Answer

That is such a turn on!

Best Answer

It's quite normal actually, a lot of men think that, while I am F***ing my wife she will suck on my fingers , I wold like to ask her to replace them with another guys C**k. makes me *** when I think about it.<br />
I would love to join you. Like a lot of other men.

Best Answer

I want to **** your wife. Drill my **** deep down in her ***** and then *** inside her when I'm finished

Best Answer

I have had the experience of f****** my wife and realizing that she had another guys *** in her it has happened three times so far I had a fair idea who it was that *** in her I know the guy and im ok with her letting him f*** her

Best Answer

I want to **** your wife and put my ***** deep down inside her *****

Best Answer

That's so hot, I want my wife to f*** other men secretly and then surprise me

Best Answer

Well, with a husband like you, she just might. Although she'll undoubtedly take her panty hose off first. Then divorce you.

Best Answer

so you are very conservative!

Best Answer

My wife ****** her boss over the counter at work. She asked him not to come inside her but he got so carried away and came in her she got home and I ****** her the sloppy seconds was great. Since then she as ****** to black **** and six white lads all have *** in her I have had sloppy thirds and forths now she can't stop she says it's the feel of the *** running out she likes

Best Answer

I want to **** your wife. I want to drive my ***** deep down inside her

Best Answer

I want to watch my wife get ********** and I would love to watch my wife get filled with his/their *** so I can eat it all from her ***** and suck it all off his **** and her ***** oh man I want that so bad I think that kind of stuff is sexy as hell. I would do anything for both the guy/guys and my wife or any other girl/girls that are down for this stuff with me I'm so ******* horny right now for some reason I want to suck a fat **** in front of my wife while she ***** a girl. I would love to watch anything done to my wife I want like at least 3 guys ******* my wife and cuming in her over and over so I can clean it all up and swallow it and play with that *** with my mouth if anyones interested In doing ANY of this with me or me and my wife hit me up and you might get lucky but you have to be good looking!!!!!!

Best Answer

I hope i will be the lucky man to **** u with ur wife ,,my id yahoo is hotlion68@yahoo.com plz contact me by mail or chat ,,,

Best Answer

yesssssssss Im ready to **** ur wife and *** into your mouth my id messanger is hotlion68@yahoo.com plz contact me ...

Best Answer

This is so hot

Best Answer

I want to **** your wife and *** deep down inside her ***** too

Best Answer

I want to **** your wife with u. Insert my **** deep inside her as I begin to pound her ***** real hard and when I'm finished I'd *** inside her

Best Answer

I am def interested

Best Answer

Best Answer

I bet you would feel good inside me.... ;)

Best Answer

I love doing all of that!!!!

Best Answer

I want to **** your wife and *** inside her nice pink ***** multiple times

Best Answer

My wife wore a croutchles panyhose whenever she gets horny. She got a finger job from her friend's husband when I was away. He wanted to **** her but my wife did not agree as I was away. She was so wet that once she reached home, she called me and we had cyber sex. After this episode, whenever I am around, she had been ****** bareback in front of me with her friend's hubby while wearing her pantyhose. The hubby like the silky touch and he get exited over the pantyhose

Best Answer

I want to **** your wife. Drive my **** deep down inside her ***** and then *** in her when I'm finshed

Best Answer

Was she on birth control when she did it?

Best Answer

i want my wife to do the exact same lu got any ideas on how to get her to **** my friend

Best Answer

She has had sex with other guys, but never wearing panty hose. It is a good idea that we will have to try. Usally when we figure that the night could get lively, she will will nylon stocking with a garter belt and bikini panties. One flash of that, and we both know that she will get sex. I also like a little oral sex with anothet guy, so we both have a great time.

Best Answer

PANTYHOSE !!??? thats way out of line !!!!!1

Best Answer

lol....imagine the neighbors talking about that.....

Best Answer

I also would like my wife to **** another guy as because of medical conditions I can't and she loves *******. But she is too afraid of being bold with another man. I have her dress sexy with short skirts and stockings and she enjoys that guys look her over but she is afraid to do it if I am not with her and my being with her seems to keep them from approaching her. We are going to be in Laughling the end of September and she will dress that way when I am not next to her but nearby. I am hoping that some big **** guy will put a hit on her and I am sure that she will be receptive and take him to our room without me

Best Answer

I want to **** your wife and *** deep down inside her

Best Answer

That's always been a fantasy of mine, too. Recently (within the last year or so), at my urging, she finally began having sex with her boss ona pretty regular basis, and about a month ago, she told me he's been wanting to go without a condom.<br />
I encouraged her to "go for it," if I could watch the first time (more times than not, I'm not there when they're together). They both agreed, and it was the biggest turn-on I could have imagined.<br />
I "reclaimed" her as soon as he was done (it was my first time experiencing "sloppy seconds"), and that was the most amazing experience too (something that can't really be described until you've tried it).<br />
We've done that four more times since... Sometimes he goes first, and other times, I do.<br />
It's definitely amped-up our sex life!

Best Answer

You think you might have a little addition to your family. That would be hot.

Best Answer

So hot

Best Answer

I love my wife a lot and she do as well, when we do sex u always get the fantasy that she **** other guy and I watch then white they enjoy it. I talked to her during sex to think about a man who she love to be involve with and tell me the names, even she feel shame and don't like to till me but some time she just tell me some names that she luke those men, but not for sex, just as a friend. So wen we do sex i tell her about this men to assume they are f..king her, and i ask her to enjoy. I realy want to watch my wife fu..k another man.

Best Answer

كلمنى بليز
01206665293

Best Answer

I am up for it

Best Answer

Okay.... and I'd like an all-expense paid trip to Europe.

Best Answer

That can happen. I can make that happen.

Best Answer

something you will end up regretting if it happens, its better left as a fantasy

Best Answer

i never regretted it if thats your personal exp then maybe you should tell us that it didn't work out with you. it comes down to communication and many other things but don't tell someone they will regret it you don't know if they will or won't

Best Answer

That though also came into my mind when I first set her up to be have 3 way sex. Will she regret it? Will she leave me? Can I handle seeing another **** in her? All these things were going thru my mind, until I saw his **** slide in her *****. To see that and the expression of joy on her face, and the reaction in her body, was a sight that I will never forget. She later told me that she had dreamed about having sex with another guy while I was, and just couldn't thank me enough for letting her have sex with him. It had worked out fine for us, but I tell other people that they better be able to handle it before they wish for something.

Best Answer

If that's what you really want then talk about as a couple. Talk about limits and boundaries....my girlfriend and I are starting to get into cuckolding. we have not tried it but ARE planning it. I would it for u

Best Answer

My wife is very pretty and 33 years old, slim and sexy as hell and my fantasy is having a guy I strongly dislike or fear **** her-wowo that is HOT!

Best Answer

Yes, somehow it's the guys I can't stand the most that would be the biggest turn on if they ****** my wife. It's happened a couple of times, but not while I was there. But that's ok, I don't mind waiting for her to get home.

Best Answer

I want to **** her

Best Answer