This relationship sets me up for failure since there are so many drugs around this person. OMG, I really need to be strong and not call...
SaxPower SaxPower 31-35, T 8 Answers May 1, 2012

Spend the day visiting jails,hospitals,morgues,asylums and dirty back alleys.Those are your possible future homes.

Best Answer

Throw your phone in the pool......or just get rid of their number might be easier. No contact at all if you can't handle the pressure and cave when you talk to them, put some distance. Your Strong!!!! You Can Do This! Find something or someone else to keep you busy.

Best Answer

Get your sax out and have a good long jam session on it. That will help to refocus your mind away from this person. Then call another friend and ask them out to dinner. they will be surprised and so will you.<br />
Good luck, whatever path you choose

Best Answer

You can do this, you are your own best friend so do what is best for you. In the end we are the only ones that take care of us. the other people are either supportive or detrimental and you are the one to decide what role they play in your life. I am pulling for you, if you do contact them - know that it is ok and start with No Contact again from that point. You can always start over but you cant end again - an ending is an ending.

Best Answer

You can do it!! Go you!!!

Best Answer