oh for fukks sake

Best Answer

Thank you for caring

Best Answer

u welcome

Best Answer

I am very glad that you do care. I feel that you do have a very kind heart. Please don't change.

Best Answer

I hope that you are well.

Best Answer

Yes because I am also stupid. So I apologize for the same thing.

Best Answer

I guess that makes us part of the same family for caring for someone else. and wanting them to be our friend. However I am not sure that they really wanted us to be theirs. Except under their own conditions which makes it very hard. I hope that you were not hurt to bad. I don't know if you situation was like mine, but I still keep trying and praying. May be one day we may be real friends. There is something about the girl that I want to be friend with. I cannot explain it, but I don't think that no matter what she does to me, I may not like it, I may hurt and cry like I have done in the past. But I don't ever think that I can ever really hate her. She is almost like a daughter I never had. She is 30 an me 60. I guess that is what makes it hard for me. She is going through a rough time now, but I very much want her to be happy either with me in it , or not. but hopefully with me being just a small bit, i'll even accept that .>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
I am sorry I should not be putting my problems on you, you have your own. But sometime when i start typing i just can't stop. Good Luck on your endeavor to make a new friend, if you want ever to just talk about what ever , I'll be glad to shed our tears together.

Best Answer

Thank you for being you

Best Answer

Yes, I'd forgive you ... but I'd want you to ask yourself what the heck you need forgiveness for exactly? We all need people after all.

Best Answer

Thank you for caring. I tried to care for a person who only I think cared for what I could give her.

Best Answer

well ... selfish people are everywhere ... but not EVERYONE is like that ... I suggest you move on ... and be gentle with yourself.

Best Answer

Thank you very much. I will try to take your advise

Best Answer

It is never stupid to want to be a friend. I think I know to what you are referring, here, and you did what you could. There is nothing wrong with trying to be a friend. Sometimes you just need to know where to draw a line. You are a good man. Forgive yourself. That is what's important.

Best Answer

Thank you, for waking me up to a reality that I was really afraid to face. You have the knowledge that I which had and would use.

Best Answer

I have read your story, and I really don't see you as a stupid man. Just a man who wanted to do something good.

Best Answer

Thank you for your understanding. Iwish I had your knowdgle to share with the person that I had lost.

Best Answer

Now, you forgive yourself, and find a way back to peace. The lost one, is beyond you, Now you have yourself. I wish you well.

Best Answer

Thank you, i will try

Best Answer

And I will keep you in my thoughts, and send you good wishes daily.

Best Answer

I would like to thank you very much. I do have a very strange question for you, if you say no, I will understand. I like to ask this before I do. Would you mind if I put you on my friends list? It is your choice, I will respect your decision. Thank you

Best Answer

Sure, go ahead. I don't mind at all. I will tell you, however, I tend to cull it once in a while. If I find that I exchange a few notes and whiteboard messages with someone and then we don't have anymore contact, I usually remove that person from my circle. Not to be nasty, just doing a bit of house cleaning. I like a small circle so I can keep in touch with my *friends* If we are not in touch, then I figure we aren't really very friendly, and I move on. If you can live with my quirks, then go ahead and do it. See you in the circle.

Best Answer

Yes I do agree. I Do have a real big sewing job ahead, so I don' t know how much time I will be on. I do check several times a day though. And again thank you.

Best Answer

I'm not trying to say that we need to talk ever day. I have had some people join my circle, exchange a few PMs and then for the nest couple of months, we don't even exchange a note on WhiteBoard or gestures. I quietly remove them from my circle, and they never even notice, because we aren't really FRIENDS.

Best Answer

i will try to write/post to your board once in a while. I do admit it may not be every day. but i'll do it when I can. AS i said, i have a real big sewing job that I 'll doing that in my garage. So after i get done with my normal full time job, i'll be doing the sewing, However it is all volunteer work, i don't get a cent for all the hours. I volunteer as a maintenance person on a replica of old sailing ship in Ohio.
I got to go, it is getting late. I will start posting stuff on your write board.

Best Answer

Sure. Who are you?

Best Answer

A person who wanted a person to be a friend that would never try to understand me. Thank you for asking

Best Answer

You haven't offended me but you know I've offended others being blunt, don't let it eat you, forgive yourself and try just being there it may take them a bit to forgive you themselves as th epain felt by one person isd ifferent to another. Huggles! =^.^=

Best Answer

Thank You for caring

Best Answer

This is the point where you have to start wondering about yourself. Why is it so important that it must be accepted? What is missing in your life that rejection has become such a fire and pain? You better seek the answers from yourself along with them will come forgiveness.

Best Answer

I do agree with you, I tried to care for some one that i truly believe only wants me for what can give her:

Best Answer

Well that's never going to be right. find friends that just care for you as a person 1st.It hurts when we find someone considered a friend sees us as just "stuff" they wanted to take.Let hurt but move on..There are real friends out there waiting for you

Best Answer

Thank you for caring, i will try. But for me it is somewhat hard to make friends. I'll just keep trying. thanks

Best Answer

I forgive you mysterious sinner , go and live in peace

Best Answer

My only sins is that I cared to much for someone who I don't think cared much about me.

Best Answer

how much $$$ you got?

Best Answer

Sorry,money was the cause of this hurt to me.

Best Answer

no! run faster! (whooteesh) FASTER!

Best Answer

I would, but I am old, besides I don't my heart would be up to me running

Best Answer

Ehhhhh.......I dunno.

Best Answer

I understand, I just lost someone that odor care about. She would never try to umderstand me.

Best Answer