iLove22 iLove22 22-25, F 11 Answers Apr 17, 2013 in Dating & Relationships

Lol. So ask him out? I'm not sure what you need help with.

Best Answer

i know all his mates and they will be mean and im scared

Best Answer

So don't do it around them. Do it when you can get him alone. Nevermind his asshat friends.

Best Answer

Don't be scared. If he truly likes you he will keep his mates in check.

Best Answer

good point but theres always someone their or its a girl and the girls he hangs around with dont like me?

Best Answer

why would you want to go out with a guy that hangs out with mean people that you are afraid of. Doesnt make abit of sense to me

Best Answer

Here's what ya gotta do. Next time you pass him in the hall, push him up against the wall and say mother ****** i love you! then rape him.

Best Answer

Grow a pair..........ask him out.

Best Answer

Just ask him,do you want to be in a relationship with him,or you want to go to a movie or something?

Best Answer

Why not just ask him what's up? "You call me your girl but you've never asked me out".<br />
I wonder if he is afraid you'll say no.<br />
Or another approach might be "You call me your girl why don't we go to dinner and a movie and see where things go?<br />
Just a thought...

Best Answer

He calls you his girl and you are not going out? Im confused, but either way id say just have the talk with him. At least you'd know how he feels about it if nothing else.

Best Answer

Does he have a job and earn money ? By the way , you call some one a 'boy' when he is below 18.

Best Answer

i meant guy wooops

Best Answer

ask him out to where?

Best Answer

to be my boyfriend

Best Answer

just run up to him during recess and ask him

Best Answer