What's the story behind your screen name?

Best Answer

It's from a story I wrote. I was zapped into a unicorn and I had to find my way back into becoming a person again but it was hard to find help without being able to communicate properly. it's a pretty decent story but nothing good enough to be published.

Best Answer

Neat! I like it :-)

Best Answer

whats your favourite thing to eat?

Best Answer

You recently mentioned your parents are Japanese and Irish. Were they born in their countries of origin?

Best Answer

No. My mom is Japanese, born and raised in Tokyo. My dad is Irish, born and raised in Dundalk.

Best Answer

So you mean yes they were. our neighbours when i was a nipper was from Dundalk. So how did they meet? I get the impression its an interesting story.

Best Answer

oh sorry i read that wrong. I thought you asked if they where both Japanese and Irish. my bad. They both met through collage when they came here. They met at Marian University.

Best Answer

No problem. Thanks for sharing. Marian college in Dublin?

Best Answer

No, in Indiana. They met at Marian University not College lol

Best Answer

Got it. Makes more sense now. I thought it odd for a person from Japan to travel to Ireland for an education. lol.

Best Answer

Lol. That would be odd.

Best Answer

What would be the dominant theme in your life these days? What are you working on/being tested on?

Best Answer

Hm..I'm working towards being a architect and I'm being tested on my happiness. Neither of them have anything in common, it happened for reason I shouldn't explain. I am trying to get out of it though, which is a good thing.

Best Answer

what is your favorite? what is it about? why do you like it?

Best Answer

My favorite? I'll go with unicorns. What is it about? Mystical, magical horses with horns. I've liked them since I was a child. I had to go to the hospital a lot because I was having seizures. Every time I would go to the hospital, I got a room that was called the " unicorn room" and I started gaining fantasies about being with unicorns and it made me happy and helped me through a lot.

Best Answer

I had an invisible unicorn friend when I was young, at some point my mom said I was getting too old for it so I continued the friendship in secret ;)

Best Answer

cool name. How did you think of it?

Best Answer

It's based off of a book I wrote as a kid.

Best Answer

nice!

Best Answer

I totally understand. I feel the same too sometimes!!

Best Answer