rajabeast94 rajabeast94 22-25 16 Answers Jun 24, 2009

I do not know you well to answer this. However I am doing it with my wife mutually at our marriage renewal. I am happy that I am walking down the abbey July 2014. We see the bride and groom as roles tie to clothing you wear, and in sense of equality we fail to see why one cannot be the opposite, in Australia it is not illegal. We dont tend to call us male bride and female groom. As the bride, I wear the white dress with the veil etc. We have over 60 people coming on the day to celebrate our vows, and growing. If you are honest with yourself, and wife, you have courage to do what is intended, do it happy. We have been out to races, dinners and like where I also wear dresses, we accept that life.

Best Answer

honey its your wedding you can do what ever the hell you want :) its your day

Best Answer

I think it is anything is possible you just gotta set your mind to it and go for it..=) wish you the best of luck..

Best Answer

Not sure how that would work but if you just mean a little cross dressing I don't see why not I bet some one in the TS community might even preform or know some one who will preform the ceramony for you

Best Answer

WHY NOT?...I Wish you good luck!

Best Answer

yes it is possible for a man to marry and wear a wedding dress if thats what you mean. But this depends on where you are in the world and what laws govern this type of thing. But yes it is possible. You can always marry elsewhere if they dont do it in your state.

Best Answer

Anything is possible... If u are in a gay relationship, legally it depends what state u live in. I do not know if u are a male or a female. Kinda confusing, nontheless: like I said- Anything is possible!!

Best Answer

Well, if you get your partner to agree... Good luck with that!

Best Answer

Hell yeah! Why not? Do it! Its your wedding!<br />
What do you mean, is it possible legally?

Best Answer

Gay marriage is legal in Canada.

Best Answer

If you're gay and you want to marry your partner (where it's legal), then you can be a male bride.<br />
If you're straight, I don't think the woman you want to marry will go for it unless you both have that kind of humor where she will dress like the groom and you like the bride.

Best Answer

Of course it is. I was a male bride when I got married. I wore a beautiful princess ball gown style wedding dress with a floor length veil and a tiara. The bridesmaids and flowergirls were all boys (they all wore dresses) and they all looked adorable.

Best Answer