I've loved to act ever since I was 5 years old. I still do, and I want to know how I can become an actress. I'm mostly interested in drama and comedy. (If that helps at all)
lovaticforever13 lovaticforever13 13-15, F 11 Answers Nov 27, 2012 in Community

Simply find an actor... LOL

Best Answer

well... yes, just look at Ciarra Bravo, she's 15 and she's doing a really good acting on Big Time Rush (well i've watched when my cousins watch)

Best Answer

Go to one of those performing arts schools would be very helpful

Best Answer

You can find a sugar daddy who's a directer.No offence,just kidding.Good luck.

Best Answer

Well Chicago has one of the best Comedy institutions in the country. Ever hear of Second City? Great place to go if you want to study improv and comedy. It's like a conservatory for comedy. Steve Carrel and Tina Fey went there. And Bill Murray, Jim Belushi and John Belushi...and many others.

Best Answer

similarly like the quote "how do I get to Carnegie Hall? practice, practice, practice.

Best Answer

School plays, to try-outs at a local theater company. I met Audra McDonald (now a Broadway star) at a local musical theater when she was your age. Take dance and music and theater in school if offered and if you can afford it, take private lessons. Check to see if their is a "magnet" school in your area that offers performance art programs. Good luck.

Best Answer

I'm homeschooled

Best Answer

Get involved in Theater in high school and college. See if there is a local community theater near where you live and get involved with that ASAP.

Best Answer

I'm homeschooled

Best Answer

Then look for community theater. The best way to learn acting is to act. :-)

Best Answer

I told my mom that once I'm 18, I'd like to move to NY. Do you know of any good drama schools there?

Best Answer
Best Answer

Thanks!

Best Answer

Im not sure how pets can become actors, but you look like a good dog :) Im sure you'll be successful!

Best Answer