I just want a hand all the way up inside me. I want to be stretched in was that fill my every need. Am I a freak or is this normal female desire?
SecretlyBDSM SecretlyBDSM 26-30, F 12 Answers Nov 20, 2012 in Intimacy

I am not a female so I can not say but I love the idea of giving that pleasure to my girl, does that make me abnormal? I totally am turned on by the idea of stretching her out and keeping her filled all the time.

Best Answer

Personaly I love to be filled and stretched to the limits and then alittle more. Intense ******* for me.

Best Answer

Oh yea!! Experiencing new things is totally normal. Since a lot of people do not go through with ff, it is looked at as almost taboo but still normal to want to experience the unknown

Best Answer

What is "normal"? If it feels good, do it, If you have not done it, try and see if you like it. If you do, enjoy.

Best Answer

I don't know if it is normal. but as a guy I like to stick ob<x>jects and my hand in my backside.

Best Answer

Yes it is, it will blow your mind & give you an "O " like never before!

Best Answer

I want to be fisted by a lady too. Maybe we can help each other out ;-)

Best Answer

That seems like fun. Do you live in NYC, by any chance?

Best Answer

Subject: Vaginal *******,<br />
Who cares whether it's normal or not. IF you want to experiment, you should do it. WHAT IS normal anyway ?<br />
I had a girlfriend who I was able to make Female ********* / Squirt fluid when she was super satisfied and came with intensity. The first time she did it, I was surprised, but 'not' freaked out. The second time she GUSHED a clear scentless semi-thick fluid all over the bed in a puddle about the size of a frisbee. Some might consider THIS weird, but I learned that it was actually a compliment to me and from that point forward, whenever she expelled fluid when she came, I know I did it right and I knew she was satisfied.<br />
IF IT TAKES ******* to satisfy you and make you ****** 'till you feel the earth move - then you should DO IT as often as you can !<br />
I live in East Los Angeles.<br />
You ?

Best Answer