uppercase uppercase 18-21, F 9 Answers Nov 13, 2011

Just let him know that it wouldn't be fair to continue a relationship with him when you don't feel as strongly as he does. There is no way to get around hurting him but let him know that you want him to have someone that will love him as much as he loves them. Some will try to argue their way out of dumped but you need to let him know that it will never work because you just don't feel that way about him. He will love someone else someday and they will love him. Some guys will argue that they will never love someone again and they only want you but then yo tell him that if he loves you he would want to to be happy even if it means you won't be with him.

Best Answer

wow, thats reallly good. thanks i swear what you wrote is going to help heaps. thank you so much!

Best Answer

superbly well put Aprilsilver, obviously speaking from experience ? lol

Best Answer

HOPE IT HELPS, GOOD LUCK

Best Answer

JUST A LITTLE, HAHA

Best Answer

You dont give how long you've been together, or the reason why ? u want to break up--but maybe u prefer not to elaborate. but no matter how u do it, of course it will cause pain and dejection--put yourself in his shoes--how would u like him to put it, without hurting you ? theres never an easy way is there ? be kind be truthful and remember there was good memories also ? i wish u well--and ur B/.F also.

Best Answer

If he loves you there is no way to avoid it. If he is so in love with you why do you want to break up with him?

Best Answer

send cash and kind note

Best Answer

You can't but you should follow your heart and sombody always gets hurt when it comes to love

Best Answer

but my heart is torn and confused. it says end it, then when im actually talking to him with ending it in mind, he will say or do something to change my mind..

Best Answer

tell him the truth that you are thinking about it and see what he has to say if he really matters to you he should know how you feel that doesn't mean you have to break up but he should be informed about how you feel right

Best Answer

i guess so. so i should first let him know whats going throu my mind, then if hopefully, we could work somethign out from there.. i guess MAYBE we wont have to break up.. maybe a break could also be what we need.
thanks for the advice :)

Best Answer

your welcome if u want to talk I am always ready listen and I wont judge I promise

Best Answer