Don't they get insomnia in China?

Best Answer

Take cold medicine, does almost the same thing.

Best Answer

I watched a programme a few days ago over here in UK, and anyone who buys drugs on line as no way of knowing what's in them. You could be paying a small fortune for sugar coated pills or even rat poison...

Best Answer

i thought the internet is also banned in china, why are you here? regarding your case, just tire yourself to sleep. i've watched movies that say that your culture promotes martial arts (or is that in japan?). do something productive until you fall to sleep. study a REALLY boring book like medicine or law or philosophy. exercise. or **********

Best Answer

just fb,youtube and twitter r banned in china...I want to suicide.so I really need them.Ive been thinking of ir for a long time. so....

Best Answer

oh? what's your problem? care to share? maybe we can help. :D

Best Answer

i hope you need them to help you get to sleep, if there is another reason for them please don't do that, i have been in same situation, tried diff way, you can still live, but very sick and in pain, baby think before you do anything, we would all miss you dearly, if sleep is only reason, try warm milk darken room, try burning candle with vinalla, will get you real calm, you will get to sleep, no funny stuff girly.

Best Answer

benedryl has the same active ingredient as lots of over the counter sleep aids and is much safer than the stuff people get prescribed

Best Answer

Hundreds? That's quite a lot...

Best Answer

Emigrate--or get drunk

Best Answer

(Looks at pesame suspiciously)

Best Answer

I'm thinking she wants to take hundreds of pills at once.

Best Answer