ExMxMxY ExMxMxY 13-15, F 6 Answers Jun 5 in Health

dump all of your tech and join the site called life!!!!

Best Answer

Guessed I accidentally clicked the one that said "hell"..

Best Answer

so here's the deal, you said you have panic attacks and you ignore people, I can't address the cutting because I don't understand what you get from it or why you do it. as for the other 2 it's probably because you never really learned to interact with people, it's too damned easy to text someone or e-mail them. you need social interaction, the more of it you get the more comfortable you become with it. so dump the tech and get out and get a life. it's the only way you can get comfortable with dealing with people.

Best Answer

Why are you hurting yourself? What is causing the panic attacks?

Best Answer

I like feeling the pain..and seeing the blood run down my arm,it makes me feel better,not sure why but it does.When I see people around or near me I start panicking because I feel like they're going to hurt me emotionally..

Best Answer

Have people hurt you in the past?

Best Answer

Recently,yes.

Best Answer

I'm sorry to hear that. Is that when the cutting started or were you doing it before?

Best Answer

That's when the cutting started..

Best Answer

So it sounds like you started cutting because someone else hurt you emotionally. You cut yourself and it makes the pain go away for a while. But cutting isn't really dealing with the pain. It just masks it for a while. Right now, you're worried that you'll be hurt again, which is also why you're anxious around people.

I would suggest talking to a counselor or therapist. If your parents won't take you, keep asking until they do. Or, find another adult family member to talk to about it. Also, try writing or painting or some other creative outlet to express your pain instead of cutting yourself. You need to let go of the pain so that it doesn't destroy you. Do you think you can try those things:

Best Answer

The "how" right now is not as important the start of how. You should seek counselling and start talking these issues out. These feelings you're having are not rare. Do your parents have any clue as to what you're going through?

Best Answer

Yes..but they think I'm only doing it for attention so they don't take it seriously.

Best Answer

That means that they don't have a clue what you're going through. And that sucks, but don't get hung up about it. They are from a different time and different culture. You need a foot in the door to someone that can talk to you, that has some experience in these matters. You should take the initiative and look through the phone book and make a few calls inquiring about experience. Then ask your parents to trust you, that you need to give counselling a try and suggest the one you've chosen. Being assertive in this is no small thing for a girl your age. But you need to do your best at asserting yourself with your parents with this matter.

Best Answer

Thank you for your advice.I'll do my best to convince my parents into believing me and I sure will give counseling a try as I want to get better,not worse.

Best Answer

Good. Don't give up!

Best Answer

There's no one cure all for this I suggest seeing a therapist

Best Answer

I was but my parents are to busy to take me..

Best Answer

Well you can talk to me about what's bugging you I've talked to others with this problem

Best Answer

Are you taking medication?

Best Answer

No..

Best Answer

There could be a lot of reasons why you do it. In order to understand, you should talk to someone you trust about the things you think might be upsetting or causing stress to you. Some people cut as a way of coping and so working through it and being able to find a healthy way to express yourself can probably help a great deal. Talking to a therapist can sometimes help because they have the ability to help you channel your emotions.

Best Answer

Thank you.as I said above...I'm going to give it a try!

Best Answer

Try eating

Best Answer

Try taking things more seriously..

Best Answer