Your eyebrows shouls always be a shade or 2 lighter to soften the face...Note...When we ladies get older...Our hair should be colored lighter...It gives the face a sofetr tone...Dark hair is very severe..And shows wrinkles that we'd rather hide...Have your hair blown out with a round brush and blow dryer....Sofetn the look...less makeup...peach or mauve lipstick...All of this will bring out the eyes...

Best Answer

Medium auburn or medium blonde...Soften the look...Go to Sephora and checkout the makeup there...Hair -colors at CVS, RiteAide are inexpensive if you are doing it yourself...But NEVER NEVER do eyebrows black...Ok? Hope I helped... :)

Best Answer

i've never colored my eyebrows ( naturally black )i hate them !well i choose medium blonde and coloring my eyebrows with it too right ?

Best Answer

You might even like to get wild and checkout Sharon Osborne's hair "cut"...Soft...her hair is dark but looks ok on her as it is a burgandy color...But see if my suggestions help...Let me know how it turns out...Remember...You are alredy lovely...We are just enhancing that for the opposite sex to growlllll at you...yeah!!!!...

Best Answer

hhh ok thank you so much :D

Best Answer

no...a shade lighter

Best Answer

always go a shade lighter...If the color is dark 2 shades lighter...if the color is light...one shade lighter...You can also pretest in a small area...BUT BE CAREFUL WHEN DYING EYEBROWS!!!!....use a Q-tip to apply...very careful NOT to get it into your eyes...Ok? See the ad on your screen showing haircolors? Redken...google them and try and chat with their cust svce ppl...

Best Answer

Revlon is always willing to give beauty tips...I worked for them and Bill Blass years ago...

Best Answer

ppl told me that shade lighter wont look good on me because i have a tan skin :/

Best Answer

Oh Rabab88 great!!!...Let me know how it looks?....I know you will look lovely...Do you have a blow dryer and a round brush too?

Best Answer

yes i have them ! by the way i've dry my haire it suppose to be dark bolond but it turned to ( dark brown ) going to orange ugh weird color, but my mother liked it .

Best Answer

Generally, your natural hair color suits you best.

Best Answer

Not if it's dark...When you get older it is no longer appealing...haven't you ever seen those older men and women who dye their hair black or some dark color...It looks awful!!...It just looks un-natural...Trust me...

Best Answer

Go with dark brown then. I agree the black usually looks off.

Best Answer

Skin tone matters, too.

Best Answer

peach and mauve compliment ANY color skin tone...I have olive skin and wear lilac or peach...very soft...

Best Answer

Better go to the hairdresser

Best Answer