Rabab88 Rabab88 22-25, F 9 Answers Nov 5, 2012 in Fashion

dark color, no blonde :P it will look weird

Best Answer

right...not a bright blonde...But a medium blonde...and eyebrows a shade lighter..Only 1 shade lighter otherwise your eyes will look naked...lol..let me know ok?

Best Answer

well yeah, it depends if it suits her too, I personally don't like dying hair it dries your hair and then you get sick from it after a while... i know because i have patients with that is not healthy, I prefer the natural hair color

Best Answer

Right that is why I suggested colors w/o peroxide...

Best Answer

mmhmm

Best Answer

Your eyebrows shouls always be a shade or 2 lighter to soften the face...Note...When we ladies get older...Our hair should be colored lighter...It gives the face a sofetr tone...Dark hair is very severe..And shows wrinkles that we'd rather hide...Have your hair blown out with a round brush and blow dryer....Sofetn the look...less makeup...peach or mauve lipstick...All of this will bring out the eyes...

Best Answer

Medium auburn or medium blonde...Soften the look...Go to Sephora and checkout the makeup there...Hair -colors at CVS, RiteAide are inexpensive if you are doing it yourself...But NEVER NEVER do eyebrows black...Ok? Hope I helped... :)

Best Answer

i've never colored my eyebrows ( naturally black )i hate them !well i choose medium blonde and coloring my eyebrows with it too right ?

Best Answer

You might even like to get wild and checkout Sharon Osborne's hair "cut"...Soft...her hair is dark but looks ok on her as it is a burgandy color...But see if my suggestions help...Let me know how it turns out...Remember...You are alredy lovely...We are just enhancing that for the opposite sex to growlllll at you...yeah!!!!...

Best Answer

hhh ok thank you so much :D

Best Answer

no...a shade lighter

Best Answer

always go a shade lighter...If the color is dark 2 shades lighter...if the color is light...one shade lighter...You can also pretest in a small area...BUT BE CAREFUL WHEN DYING EYEBROWS!!!!....use a Q-tip to apply...very careful NOT to get it into your eyes...Ok? See the ad on your screen showing haircolors? Redken...google them and try and chat with their cust svce ppl...

Best Answer

Revlon is always willing to give beauty tips...I worked for them and Bill Blass years ago...

Best Answer

ppl told me that shade lighter wont look good on me because i have a tan skin :/

Best Answer

Oh Rabab88 great!!!...Let me know how it looks?....I know you will look lovely...Do you have a blow dryer and a round brush too?

Best Answer

yes i have them ! by the way i've dry my haire it suppose to be dark bolond but it turned to ( dark brown ) going to orange ugh weird color, but my mother liked it .

Best Answer

Generally, your natural hair color suits you best.

Best Answer

Not if it's dark...When you get older it is no longer appealing...haven't you ever seen those older men and women who dye their hair black or some dark color...It looks awful!!...It just looks un-natural...Trust me...

Best Answer

Go with dark brown then. I agree the black usually looks off.

Best Answer

How about just some caramel colored highlights ...

With dark eyebrows changing your hair color drastically will look unnatural.

Best Answer

No it won't...take a chance...You are the one who is scared to change it...It will grow out anyway...But I promise you it will look great!!!...

Best Answer

No one realliy goes in much for highlights anymore...Most hair colors aready have that mixed into the solution...Stay away from the peroxide ones...They are too harsh and damage the hair...Leaving it with splt ends, etc...Go for the colors I mentioned...Also...Checkout some magazies like Glamour, Vanity fair, even Seventeen magazine might help as they show young girls just starting out how to tend to their grooming, etc...Observe the hair on the models...that's what they get the big bucks for... :)

Best Answer

That's not what I see .. just a few highlights really can light up your face. I'm not talking about frosting ... just subtle highlights.

Best Answer

Skin tone matters, too.

Best Answer

peach and mauve compliment ANY color skin tone...I have olive skin and wear lilac or peach...very soft...

Best Answer

Better go to the hairdresser

Best Answer