If you're underage and still living with your parents, it may be best to wait until you're on your own. My friend did it this way for his conservative Southern Baptist family: He was already in grad school and he came out to them over dinner after which he was going to leave anyway and shunned himself from them to let them deal with it and figure out on their own terms what it would mean for them. 3 months later he was invited back home for Christmas to open arms by most, and after few more years, by all. This one of the few stories I know of that have a happy ending but I like how he gave them space to figure it out.

Best Answer

I'm not sure if grad school is in my plan, but yes I have more things to figure out before bothering others, regardless, I hope there's a happy ending somewhere, someday

Best Answer

I hope you're able to break the news to them in a loving way so that they can hurt less and have room to grow from it.

Best Answer

Whatever you do is up to you, people like me will not cast you out. I will treat you how I want to treat you just like I do with everyone else.

Best Answer

so dinner is rowrowrowing its boat in your stomach and intestines, getting ready to shoot out the other end?

Best Answer

which end? don't answer

Best Answer