So all my grades are bad I am passing 2 out of 8 classes. One of them are PE. I'm very active and fit but I don't get why I have a D!!! In that class. I don't know if something is wrong with me or what. But my grades are bad and I have bad family past and family issues..along with rumors and drama. I've been called, fat,ugly,unloved,freak,loser and a ***** about every name in the book...I'm only 13 in 8th grade and all this is happening. I don't want to go into a hospital for suicidal thoughts place because my whole school would find out. I know 2 friends who went there and the WHOLE school knows now but I never ditched them...I just feel that I have no reason to live anymore. It's not like I will be smart enough to get into a college or get a bf who excepts me or ever escape my family past. I don't know what to do with my life anymore other than end it...
Thisgirlneedshelp Thisgirlneedshelp 13-15, F 31 Answers Jan 30, 2013 in Suicide

First of of you don't need a boyfriend to be happy trust me your not missing out on anything.<br />
Secondly you shouldn't feel bad about grades no one is perfect it happens to everyone.<br />
Third think about your family how would they feel about losing you.Not matter what happened between you they love you trust me.<br />
As for Bullies i feel you there I use to have bullies they suck and have issues.Stupid Bullies. <br />
http://www.metanoia.org/suicide/<br />
http://www.wikihow.com/Cope-With-Suicidal-Thoughts<br />
Your still young and you can fix it please think about what your doing.

Best Answer

No no no no!!! Don't do it! I been through it all. I'm still depressed because I found out I have aspergers autism. Get through high school and you'll feel better because Kidd are stupid and evil I hate kids ... font be sad :'c

Best Answer

It gets better. As ****** as it seems now it doesn't always suck all the time. Take if form a girl that has been n your shoes. If you wanna talk pm me. I get what you're going through.

Best Answer

:( <br />
All I can advise you to do right now is persevere. I was suicidal at your age, although I didn't have nearly as much to deal with as you did. But I was unpopular, had failing grades, and nobody really knew what the hell to do with me.<br />
But I persevered and things got better. You have to understand that things change. Constantly. You have no choice BUT for things to change. And they change so fast when you're young. <br />
So trust that the future will be different and can be way better. Hell, if you look at tons of gorgeous celebrities you'll see they were awkward and miserable in their teens. People just change so much and so fast.<br />
But right now you're still miserable. Failing your classes seems like the biggest deal, so you need to pick which ones to focus on right now. Arrange meetings with all of your teachers and figure out what you need to do. see if you can do special things to make up your grade. Lots of times teachesr will cut you breaks if you ask, and you prove to them you're trying. <br />
Good luck on this. It's hard. But things can and will get better. Don't let the bastards grind you down.

Best Answer

Babe you got EVERYTHING to live for you said yourself your only 13! You know how much can and WILL change for the better in the next 5 years? High school everyone starts anew or at least most do everyone got family baggage and you gotta show them how wrong they are and be stronger by surviving i graduated a year early and didnt get into college i dont feel like im dumb or a loser im living life enjoying it for what i got i had alot people look down on me at school you should be SO proud of yourself you found your own personal group and stuck with them through there troubles you know how many 13 year olds would of abandoned them for popularity? Your so strong really im not kissin azz i mean it that takes alot not alot of people could do that the only reason you ever need to live is YOU it dont matter how sh1tty things get just know that YOU can handle it and things gonna be negative if you dont ever look at the positive your passin 2 classes so your not failin all of them you still got friends your still young and have plenty of time for things to change only thing suicide gonna do is waste your valuable life im here for you i aint no sicko so you can message me ill be up all night for you if you want God bless

Best Answer

The world is now your oyster.<br />
If you want to die and have nothing to live for, then you can accomplish anything because fear can no longer get in the way.<br />
You were facing a 100% mortality rate when you began feeling like this, so nothing is no longer dangerous.

Best Answer

stop-2 don't do that please don't kill yourself talk to me

Best Answer

all of that will pass. it will. once you get out of school, none of that matters. you said you're fit and good at that stuff- why don't you try out for a team, either in school or out. push yourself into other stuff. <br />
as for the mental hospital- can you go for a "physical" reason and instead go for a phych one? find a hospital that has both. or can you go to a psychologist instead?

Best Answer

Don't. You can make it all better. All you have to do is believe you can do it.<br />
Don't give up, and there will be nothing that you can't do.<br />
You've "been called, fat, ugly, unloved, freak, loser and a ***** about every name in the book". Please read this: <a href="http://www.experienceproject.com/stories/Like-A-Good-Quote/3027329" target="ep_blank">EP Link</a><br />
Don't repeat the lies people say. Don't make them true.

Best Answer

1st off i hope you have changed your mind or got some help, i have had your same thoughts and went a bit farther than talk if you feel me, as a yong guy i failed school to the point of dropping out, took prf exam and passed, grades are not a reason to do any of this, take it from me, i'm not going to blow smoke up your *** and say life is a gift and b.s. like that, life is hard and cold, but it is life, your parents if they are at least human love you more than life itself, they would give their life to help you out of anything your going thru, you are young and i know right now what you are going thru is huge, but life has it's ways of ******* up even a good day, but once you get thru some of the bad **** there will be some good days to follow, maybe meds, talk to someone, the issue with the ones you know is they told someone, do not tell any friends at all, tell your mom to not tell the school why you are gone, leaks in school are the worst, hosp's are held by laws, no cell phones allowed in there, ask no friends to come and see you as they are blabber mouths, get help period, but keep it between you, the doc and your parents, tell your parents to not tell anybody period as their freinds will leak it to their kids(experience) YOU WILL get better.

Best Answer

1 schools can be ******,and it sounds like ur just in high school so u still have plenty of time for things to be better,2 from what i can see ur pretty cute (ya ik ur pic is blurred or whateve but js),and im sure u will find a great bf,and i know u just want things to be better but it takes time,and maybe talk to your friends about it,i do know how u feel though,right after my x gf broke up with me i was basically loosing my mind (although i had already had some thoughts before that) and the day it happened tried to kill myself ,and I'm glad it didn't work ,ya i still have problems but there not so bad now and things are getting better,so if u need to talk u have plenty of people on ep ready to help how they can,and it helps to let stuff like this out ,keeping it inside just makes it worse

Best Answer

Do it right the first time. Screw ups hurt. It's a same you want to be a Social Worker for 300 years in the after life. No 72 Virgins either. Well good luck!

Best Answer

Then what do you have to stop you? Get r done! No worries! Bye- Bye! Got any friends. That want to live?

Best Answer

I have real problems Cancer,Epilepsy,And Endless PAIN

Best Answer

now thoes are real problems,and im sure ur doing ur best to push through all of it

Best Answer

Please talk to someone. Don't demoralize yourself and cheer up.

Best Answer

Everyone goes through this at some stage in their life !<br />
I went through this when i was your age .<br />
Don't do it suicide is the last f#*kyou to everyone talk.<br />
You do have your whole life in front of you don't let anyone put you down don't ever let them win ok?

Best Answer

Oh sweetie,you're 13-it's a horribly hard age! Everything seems so huge right now but it will pass (even if you fail PE!) Sometimes we can't fix our life,just find solace in someone trusted to lean on a little till times get better. I hope you have someone,a good friend. If you like feel free to msg me-just getting stuff out of your head can be helpful! :)

Best Answer

You're still at school so you're way too young to kill yourself. Life after school will be totally different. I think you should just hang in there and do your best.

Best Answer

Your so young. Don't be too hard on yourself and stay positive.

Best Answer

use boundaries with people, get tutoring, be around good people

Best Answer

please don't

Best Answer