I tried just switching to evenings or putting on warm clothes. Since the exercises are regular and short that usually does the trick, but when there's a time limit involved I miss the ability to let go and relax which was the reason I started with it in the first place. I'm hoping there's an alternative besides changing rooms because I don't just want everyone around when I'm stretching, that'd obliterate my ability to relax a lot more, I'd rather spring a muscle than that.
DreamingTaoTiger DreamingTaoTiger 26-30, M 4 Answers Dec 19, 2012 in Health

Turn off the heater, problem solved.

Best Answer

I always have the heater off and work downstairs, no need to use two heaters when I can adapt right? No need to be wasteful. I just don't like stretching in public, I want it to relax mostly and to sit in lotus positions or low tables without concentration breaking discomfort.
Or were you making a clever joke against the people living downstairs that if I should be could so should they be ? :P

Best Answer

So if u have the heaters off then what's the prob? You said you wanted a cold room. Sounds like u already got it right?

Best Answer

Nah there's a misunderstanding, I wanted to NOT have a cold room. The heater for a big room for a bit of use costs a lot. Cold rooms not good for the muscles either as far as I know. So I wanted a local solution and got one :) Thanks for trying though!

Best Answer

Oh im sorry I thought that sounded strange but maybe a small ceramic space heater? We had those in my building when I was in NYC cause it was so cold n nobody ever fix the heaters.

Best Answer

Put an electic blanket on the floor...

Best Answer

Local heating > Global heating !
That's precisely what I was looking for. How could I miss that >_>
Thanks!

Best Answer

Try the garage.

Best Answer

We don't have any outside area's that I can use but way to think outside of the box.... literally :D

Best Answer