customer customer 26-30, M 25 Answers Jul 30, 2010

The other nite my wife and I were really getting it on and I was really worked up I told her I want to eat you after I *** she did not say any thing but after I came in her and on her her she pushed my head down and said oh lick me eat me clean me up.o I would say just tell her. This has now happend 3 more times and each time it was her idea.When she had her period she had me *** on her nipples and boobs then pulled my head down for a big gooy mouth full I dont know who got turned on more me or her

Best Answer

Exactly how it went down for me! OMG nothing makes my wife hotter! I didn't say anything before sex...was actually during...I just said, "I want to eat you out to another ****** after I explode in you!" She did the same...pushed my head down and didn't let me up until my *** and her squirting ****** came rushing out of her!
We have also done this with her ****...after I blew my load on her chest, I said, "ooops...guess I'll need to get a towel" to which she said, "not necessary" and pushed my face onto her ****!! So yeah...trust us who have been there...it turns them on too! You just have to get used to your own taste! ;)

Best Answer

Don't tell her, let it happen, do what makes you happy, as she should; surprising things when you mix it up a bit... she may just love it. lol

Best Answer

Well, you just told a bunch of strangers.... why can't tell your wife? She is .... YOUR WIFE.... you should be able to openly tell her anything. If not... write a romantic note and include it in there.<br />
Good Luck

Best Answer

Here is your answer, I love to see come on my wife, would love to see a guy come on her, what I do is **** her in missionary until I'm just about to come, it's difficult to do but just slow the thrust down when you right on the edge I pull my **** out while kissing her and rest my **** on her ***** and can come a little if you can control, so while I'm kissing her and come a little on her ***** and landing ***** I say to her I'm going to make you come, she don't know that I've *** a little and I still have not lost the horn, so I kiss her **** and stomach so she cannot see the *** and then put my hand on her stomach before I'm greeted with warm come on her hair and *****, what a horny feeling, then i lick it off, the smell and look of come on her is so horny, I then make her come, get back on her and finish with pulling out and shooting a massive load all over her ***** stomach and ****, try it guys, just control the *** you need to stop just as your about to<br />
Come! Keep me posted

Best Answer

Awesome story! I'm thrilled for you and it immediately reminded me... I dated this woman and after a few months we got a bit bolder. She was 5 hours away and had kids, so we sometimes spent week-ends in a hotel. One day we were having sex and I could tell she was a bit different, more into it, more intense and wanted it more than usual. She really worked me up with hips moves under me, arching, moaning... Loved it. Thinking she might want this to last but given I was on the edge, I told her I was about to *** but she kept on going. That was my cue and *** I did inside her. What a bliss. As I started to slow down, she pushed my head down on her, still in this intense mode, a hurried voice as to not break the momentum (that was awesome to see!) and saying "don't stop, keep going, go down on me" her body shaking and positioning to receive me. I was caught in the heat of the moment and I sure did want her to orgas* as I did, so I let her guide my head towards her (I was thinking, surely she knows I just filled her up so I guess she wants this and it was ok). I started on the surface but she pushed me on her and once I passed the point of the instant when I first licked her with our juices mixed, it all of a sudden got very erotic. She absolutely loved it and the proof was her shaking on my face as she orgas*ed. Wow. She then lifted her head from the pillow, looking at me with a nice grin, exhausted and asked me: "Did you lick your c** off me?" I answered: "Yes, there was a lot." "Did you like it?" she asked. "It was very erotic." I replied. "So you liked it?" she asked again. "Yes, very much so" I said, seeing that she was in a great mood and enticed. "Would you do it again?" she asked. "Yes, for sure" I replied. "How did you like tasting your own ***? she continued. "I was so caught up in the heat that anything went, it was erotic, it was awesome to see you so excited. You are excited to have seen me eat my own ***, are you? I asked. Without hesitation she replied: "Yes!" Also because it was erotic. After she asked how it tasted, we kissed for a good 2 minutes without stopping. Gosh that was hot. And so this was our new thing, we did this about once/twice a month thereafter. The more horny I am, the more I am into it, even after I ***, but that also has a lot to do with the lady. The more she's into it, the more things get easy to do and are erotic.

Best Answer

When my husband did that it just intensified my ****** to another level, just do it and she could scream in pleasure. No need to say anything just spread her legs and do it. She will be thanking you for being so awesome.

Best Answer

Just do it.

Best Answer

Why tell her anything just do it! She,ll either let u or stop u go for it!

Best Answer

Lol cool

Best Answer

Just want to make her happy... I tell her to make me *** where she wants me to kiss her deeply and passionately...I roll her on to her stomach and give her an intense back rube....next thing I know she is stroking me on to her bottom crack where I finish her off with French kisses and deep sucking.

Best Answer

PLEASE HELP.... i want to eat my cream pie or snow ball, or lick my own *** off my wifes ****...... how do i do it... how do i tell her... I promise all im not gay but this sounds like a lot of fun!!!!!

Best Answer

just tell her what you want to do and she will either give it a go or say no... You should be able to tell her anything like that.... I mean you both are married, why keep sexual desires a secret?

Best Answer

I agree with "just do it" except I know that after ******* some men loose all interest in licking their own *** whereas before they were all hot - Sooo.. Try to just do it, if you can't then just tell her, as those who don't say "just do it" are saying "just tell her" Then, if all goes well, as vsssatin says she may help you along so you "have to" do it.. Just don't do nothing.

Best Answer

Does she swallow or give you BJ's? Natural way is to ask like you are curious and see how she deals with it. Other way would be to *** on her and collapse on top and start kissing her

Best Answer

You don't tell her, just go for it. She will love it.

Best Answer