Myself bleed
LittleLion19 LittleLion19 18-21, F 14 Answers Dec 31, 2012 in Self Harm

You've got some serious problems. You need to see a Psychiatrist

Best Answer

And your an *** hole but no one can get you help for that

Best Answer

I dont see the lie in his statement though.

Best Answer

So telling the honest truth automatically makes me an a**hole. Sorry, I'm not going to sugar coat your cutting problem and have sympathy for you and say its going to be fine, resist the urge. I'm going to be honest and tell you the truth

Best Answer

Please don't, seeing stuff like this is gonna get me to cut again! I've been cut sober for 6 days! :(

Best Answer

great start

Best Answer

Swap that out for something else positive. Wanna cut? Take a good, hard run or long walk, it still gives you those endorphins you get that calm you down when youre done cutting. That's what I do when I get that urge to do it.

Best Answer

I feel the exact same way... it's been a week. And I haven't cut because I promised my therapist... but I sooo badly want to. And nothing really triggered it. <br />
I want to cut just because I haven't done so in a long time. It's an addiction. It releases endorphins. There are other things that release endorphins... like exercising, being outside or eating chocolate. But it isn't quite the same as cutting yourself...<br />
Ughhh. I feel ya. It's frustrating.

Best Answer

it's like an addiction i know

Best Answer

It's bad to feed the addiction.

Best Answer

wat happen r u depressed?

Best Answer

I don't really understand. Why do people cut? Mask other pains? Let you know your still alive?

Best Answer

Both

Best Answer

And it's addictive? I could use a moment of relief from feeling.

Best Answer

Yeah it's really addictive

Best Answer

it sounds like you like paid or suffering from a lost love--put cloths-pins on your nipples, stick somthing smaller then your elbow in your ear, pins under the figernail really hurt---dont mutilate your self-- talk to a good friend

Best Answer

NOOOO No nononnononononoono no. no. no. ..........no. <br />
No

Best Answer

No?

Best Answer

Right! :) No.

Best Answer

It's not a way of escaping your troubles, it's a method of hiding, which only makes things worse. Hold in there, I'm here if you need to talk :)

Best Answer