Help please
LittleLion19 LittleLion19 18-21, F 11 Answers Dec 17, 2012 in Self Harm

please don't :{ I have ugly scars from doing that to myself.. and you know what I think when I look at them? I was so weak, so alone, and I didn't know any better. it made me feel better for like 5 minutes, then right after I felt so MUCH worse. NOT doing any kind of self destructive behavior like that, or drugs, or whatever, its HARD. I know!! I wish I could do drugs again and cut and all that. just to feel better for 5 min. but its not worth it. you will be okay in 5 minutes. breathe, you can change your life.

Best Answer

go for it...out with the bad blood and time for new

Best Answer

As an ex, sorta kinda cutter I cant tell you what to do, but I hope its the right thing.

Best Answer

you dont need to cut.. you need to do like i do channel the energy into a pleasureable thing....

Best Answer

Well since you already know that I do it Ariel, I won't sit here and tell you all this boring stuff that won't make you change your mind. Seriously if you are stressed and need to talk, you know where I am. I hope you feel better and are well my friend. Peace.

Best Answer

please don't cut, just knowing that you're considering doing so makes me want to cry because my 11 yr old sister started doing that & it hurt me to know that she's done it, so please don't cut yourself

Best Answer

talking it out help you fix anything, but death does not. I pray you don't die but the cut can lead to other problems like germs getting into the body. The doctors will help fix infected skin but you may lose a hand, arm or some body part. Find your pastor, friend, father, mother, brother, sister, and tell them you screwed up. They will help you fix the screw up and you will learn.

Best Answer

you could bleed to death. and death is a permanent solution to a temporary problem.

Best Answer

You obviously don't know a lot about self harm. We don't aim for death

Best Answer

what would cutting do to change anything? Please don't hurt yourself

Best Answer

It makes it go away

Best Answer

Maybe for a while idk i have never done it. But it wont be permanent. You can talk to me and ill try and help you with your problem.

Best Answer

Can I message you

Best Answer

It makes it temporarily go away. Self harm won't do you any good, I have scars from it and I understand that it makes you feel better, but just for a minute!!! I quit cutting myself because I realized that doing that wouldn't do anything, and that I needed to work on getting out of the problem that u was into, please don't do that to yourself! Even if you feel like you are all alone in this world, you aren't there are people that you will find if you just look for them, they'll help you! " happiness can be found even in the darkest times, if one only remembers to turn on the light" that statement by - albus dumbledor is soooo true!! And it's helped me thorough a lot!! If you want to, message me and I will try to help you through whatever you're going through. I'm here to listen and help!
Stay well,
Lynn

Best Answer