TheBlessedOne TheBlessedOne 46-50, F 25 Answers Oct 14, 2012 in Romance & True Love

Ask GOD, then wait until he is ready to send one your way.

Best Answer

I did yesterday. I am still not sure I really want one but I was told I would be happier if I had one.

Best Answer

I am sorry that you were told that. Happiness should not be defined as having a husband. Right now "GOD" is your husband. ( I am assuming that you are a practicing a healthy minded religion ? )

Best Answer

Yes, I agree with you. I am more spiritual than religious. Religion can get in the way of spirituality at times.

Best Answer

EXACTLY.....GOD doesn't give us what we want, he gives us what we NEED ! Happiness is a choice.

Best Answer

Very true. Sometimes we want something that is not good for us.

Best Answer

Oh.....one last thing, don't ever chase a man ! Do not feel desperate. Know your self~worth. Just my unsolicited opinion.

Best Answer

I agree with that one. If I had to chase a man he is not worth my attention.

Best Answer

And...........money is a necessity, just as much as a HEALTHY MINDED, high functioning individual. You deserve nice things and bills do need to get paid.

Best Answer

So find one that has money?

Best Answer

No. GOD will send you the right one IF that is his will right ? It is up to you, which one is the right one, right ? You will have to use the intelligence that GOD blessed us with and write down EVERYTHING that is important to you in a partner, right ? How will you know which man GOD is sending you if you don't even know what you need or want, right ? So you are going to ask GOD to send you a man that is of SOUND MIND, obviously believes in GOD and you will know this by the fruits of his spirit, right ? Anyone can say they believe in GOD.( Even satan believes and knows that there is a GOD ) You will pray for a hard working man that can support you realistically because you have high standards, right ? Do you get the picture ? : )

Best Answer

Oh yes, I get the picture. I never thought this thing through. I am still not sure I even want one in my life.

Best Answer

Hhhhmmm................again, it is up to our heavenly father right ? lol...........I really do mean well. I was married for 16 yrs. I have been divorced for 15 yrs now. My purpose in life is to serve GOD and be an example to my grown children and humanity. If I get remarried it will certainly be GOD'S will.

Best Answer

you missed him :) he died a long time ago.

Best Answer

I believe that.

Best Answer

you can't always get what you want :(

Best Answer

Oh yes but I do get everything I want. I have my whole entire adult life.

Best Answer

it's a need :)

Best Answer

if you find it ,let me know.. i want also

Best Answer

They are hard to find.

Best Answer

thats why i stop looking.. im waiting them to come

Best Answer

I would suggest, let god find him for you!

Best Answer

That I may have to do.

Best Answer

Not only you, everybody is still in search of the good hearted person that loves not only god but all but nobody has found one.

Best Answer

Those are hard to find for sure.

Best Answer

rare humans indeed and hope you find one

Best Answer

Actually I would prefer a cat.

Best Answer

Pets are obedient and this is the reason many choose it but humans are a mystery and to understand the mystery is the problem

Best Answer

Pets are easy but men are hard to deal with.

Best Answer

Not in the Catholic Clergy

Best Answer

LOL, I would not want one of those anyway.

Best Answer

Here

Best Answer

Hello, I am much older than you.

Best Answer

Yeah, it is impossible to find everything perfect about A person isn't it.

Best Answer

Yes it is.

Best Answer

Then you need to meet a real, practicing Muslim man but make sure he attends Friday prayer at the Mosque. If he doesn't go to Friday prayer on Friday afternoon he is not a true practicing Muslim. A true practicing Muslim is one who treats his wife with kindness. Allah loves those men who treat their women the best is a hadith from our beloved Prophet Muhammad. A Muslim man has to by Islamic law (Quran) look after his wife and buy everything for her that she needs. She does not have to work but she can work if it doesn't interfere with the family life and if it is a job suitable for her. It is a Muslim man's duty to find work and look after the family. Muslim men take their religion very seriously if they are true practicing Muslims. I used to be Christian but I changed to Muslim and since then I have got to know many Muslim men and they are very polite, kind and generous, they never let me pay if I go out with them and they always carry my bag if it is heavy, when I go shopping with one they always pay. It would be classed as an insult to them if I offered to pay. I am talking now mainly of Turkish and Arabic men. I have also had contact to Pakistani men and they are also very kind and polite and so are Indonesians. If you are wondering why I have had contact to so many men, it is not because I have had them all as personal friends but because I am a teacher of English and I know a lot of people through my work, they are either my students or colleagues or the husbands of my friends.

Best Answer

Thank you.

Best Answer

Really ??? Who blew up the twin towers in the name of................I'm just saying

Best Answer

Don't you know that was an inside job? blamed on Muslims? as an excuse to go to war with Iraq to get their oil? WTC was a controlled demolition. And even if you claim it was "Muslims" they cannot have been practicing Muslims because it is forbidden in Islam to commit suicide or to kill unless in self defence.
Watch this video, there are a lot of scientific facts in it.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VlexTXGwPs8
Hope you can understand it.

Best Answer

I am kind and gentle but the god part is a problem. Which god's doctrine do you follow and why ?

Best Answer

I don't like doctrine. I just love God.

Best Answer

just pray for him and give it time i guarantee he will show up. probably when it's the most unexpected.

Best Answer

That is the way it happens for sure.

Best Answer

what about a hard hearted man that believes he is kind and gentle and thinks He is God......Be careful..men get it VERY mixed up to suit their purposes

Best Answer

LOL, I think many men do think they are God.

Best Answer

i am here !!

Best Answer

I found a good hearted one but you are half my age.

Best Answer

does it really matters...??

Best Answer

I don't know. I never dated a man that much younger than me before.

Best Answer

right here but still don't think i have a chance

Best Answer

Why do you think you don't have a chance? I give most a chance.

Best Answer

haven't been with someone for ages and i'm poor which usually matters to others and my clothes are all old

Best Answer

None of that matters to me. The good heart is all I care about.

Best Answer

Hang in there. The man you are looking for is looking for a woman just like you. <br />
You'll find him.<br />
Hey, you said you like trees. Go hang out at Home Depot or Lowe's in the garden section and maybe you will meet someone you love and someone that loves trees.<br />
Double Win !

Best Answer