lizzy2409 lizzy2409 26-30 17 Answers Aug 6, 2011

Between their legs -- that's the easiest way to tell.

Best Answer

I know all there is to know about the crying game...

Best Answer

i would also like to date a hemaphrodite. I find them genuinely fascinating and a huge turn on. Its always been a dream of mine ever since i was 16.

Best Answer

I would love to date a hermaphrodite, It would be such a turn on

Best Answer

I want to with a hermaphrodite woman

Best Answer

I would love to date a hermaphrodite. But do not know where to meet such a person. I am very interested . Can someone help? I am a male looking.

Best Answer

Well if any Hermaphrodite are reading this <br />
I do hope that we can get in touch with one<br />
another.

Best Answer

DEAR LIZZY2409 FUNNY or NOT !, You just found Me for crying out loud my bund & hot dog come in one package LOL as long you are cute that what matter to me because I'M HOT LAVA LOOKING FOR SOMEONE SERIOUS AND UNDERSTANDING IF YOU WARE OR IS A DOCTOR YOU WOULD HAVE BETTER IDEA OF WHAT I'M ALL ABOUT AND ALL OTHERE IDIOT IN THIS WARLD DON'T UNDERSTAND THIS MATTERS DOT. SO LIZZY2409 GIVE ME A HALLA ANOTHERE E-M ME OK B BRAVE LOVE PEACE.

Best Answer

I would love to get to know who you are inside. Your likes and passions your dislikes. You are a person first and foremost and shame on those who don't see that. But yes I have dated a unisex person before and it was the best of both worlds. A bonus because I am bi-sexual woman. Kristina_Ewing@yahoo. Lets chat sometime.

Best Answer

Baby, Im interested and very serious. Message me if your available.

Best Answer

first point of order , You would have to be one yourself to open an account at hermaphrodite.com <br />
The prerequirement is proof of registration at N.O.R.D. ( National Organization for Rare Disorders ) , The rest is up to the site Mediator / Moderator .

Best Answer

Hmmmm.... My first thought would be to ask some of your gay friends if they know of anyplace where hermaphrodites were accepted. I know that here in my town we have BDSM, Swinger, Gay, Goth etc. clubs. You never know what community is around if you don't ask... Best of luck to you!

Best Answer

Add a response...

Best Answer

I'd like to date an hermaphrodite, anyone is NJ?

Best Answer

I'm here looking for sex<br />
I Love oral giving a little more But recieving is great too.. I'm here for sex not game's I don't want to chat for endless month's with nothing happening, That's just not me, most people are here for sex but when it come's down to it all they do is talk no action, just lip service.. sex is what I desire not hug'e or kiss's, if you want to talk for endless hour's, day's week's , month's , find someone that is very young and stupid, not me.. I love sex,, and enjoy it as I look at a women as she is getting all her need's filled, the smile that comes within her, the glow in her eye's the tenderness that just flow's out from her as she radiate's the warmth from deep inside her.... This is what I'm looking for... A WOMEN...

Best Answer