Goincrazy93 Goincrazy93 18-21, M 2 Answers Feb 1, 2013 in Dating & Relationships

It depends on what your interests are... coffee shops are always a decent place, and some other ideas are dog parks if you're really into pets, bookstores if you love books, bars with live music if you love that kind of thing, sports events if that's your thing.... Even volunteering somewhere that you care about can help you meet people. You never know where you'll meet someone, so just keep yourself open. Even if you're just walking down the street, grocery shopping, or in a waiting room, make eye contact with people, smile, open doors... just make an effort to connect with people and you can meet all kinds of people, for dating and for friendships. :)

Best Answer

I am not shy at all and I am very handsome young man so idk why I haven't met any one yet?

Best Answer

Well what kind relationships are you looking for? Maybe you come on a little too strong and make girls nervous, or maybe you're looking for a certain kind of relationship in the wrong places. If you want a bunch of casual hook-ups, a bar or music venue is probably a better place to go than a dog park or a volunteer event... and if you're looking for a possible long-term relationship, a booty dancing club probably wouldn't be the best place for that. :) It all just depends on what you're going for, and how you're going about it. You have to put out the right vibes to get the right results back.

Best Answer

Def don't come on strong. I met a girl at the bowling alley n for like a month straight we would go out and do stuff on the weekends but never led anywhere maybe I come off not strong enough??

Best Answer

How would u try to meet someone for a relationship not just a hookup

Best Answer

I would really go for people who seem to share my interests. It's hard to give ideas or examples without knowing what you're really into, hehe. Or you could always go through friends... let your friends know you're looking for people to date and see if they know anyone who might be a good fit. Nobody knows you better than your friends, so you never know who they might set you up with. :)

Best Answer

Your nearest mall?

Best Answer

Idk seems to me like a chick isn't trying to meet guys at the mall lol

Best Answer

Hmm... That's true.
Uhhh.... Can I keep on thinking?

Best Answer

Ya

Best Answer