FromNay2Thee FromNay2Thee 41-45, M 16 Answers Mar 31, 2011

I feel the same way. I believe there is too much medical intervention,too much trying to 'save life',to keep it going just a little bit longer.I saw my mother go through this and it broke my heart,as at one point when they said she probably would not go home,she was ready mentally,happy almost ,relieved,ready for the next step.Medical intervention took that away and lost that feeling and ended up suffering ..there is no dignity in that. Animals know when its time to go,nature doesnt fight death,nor should we..it is afterall inevitable..

Best Answer

No, nothing wrong with that. I like the general theme, but when it gets down to it, I want the morphine.

Best Answer

Hell no. You should be able to die the way you want to.

Best Answer

on that point there is no wrong or right... all depends on your wish. and on your family. <br />
if you dont whant medicaton bu sure to comunicate it to your family otherwise ... your family will have to live with their decision instead of your's. <br />
think of it.<br />
(sorry for my english.. i speak french)

Best Answer

No it is not wrong make sure your mate and children and your parents know these are your wishes. When the doctor asked me this for my husband it sure made it easier that they all knew the decision I made were his wishes.

Best Answer

In my opinion, it is not.

Best Answer

Even the Roman Catholic Church would approve of that. My grandfather had good health until he was 84, when he had a small stroke and an operation would have given him another 5-10 years. He refused. It was time to go and he "went" a few days later.<br />
That was in Canada btw,--no one was getting in between him and his doctor...as some in the US might be led to think.

Best Answer

I don't think it wrong but you will need to agree with your family members in advance. Because when we're so ill and not able to speak. Our children will decide how we will be treated. <br /><br />
However, I will need the medication that relieves the pain before kicking the bucket.

Best Answer

I hope U DO. I belive everyone should die in peace & comfort. eternity has no clock I'm saving pills to check out when i've had enough.

Best Answer

No, it is great. That is why I have a living will, which is a medical directive that instructs the doctors not to keep me alive via artificial means.

Best Answer

I say it's comendable. I feel the same way.

Best Answer