kontaklokwyz kontaklokwyz 36-40 4 Answers Apr 3, 2011

babe i know how u feel i left uk...and now i live in marakech...perfect...inbox me if u need any help. peace..

Best Answer

Hmm. John Stonehouse couldnt manage it, but Lord Lucan seems to have done very well. <br />
Watch 'Reggie Perrin' before you try anything too serious. Can I be the first to congratulate you when you wash up on the far shore of choice?

Best Answer

I know how you feel but i hope that feeling passes for you..there's a right way and a wrong way of doing this..you still need to live with yourself.

Best Answer

So do I. But because I'm old, disabled, poor, sick...I am not allowed to even leave the country. BUT IF THAT WERE NOT THE CASE, I would get my name changed, secretly..and begin to roll things over to that name, set up another bank account and gradually leave no tracks behind that are obvious as You slowly make your way into another identity.....GOOD LUCK

Best Answer