I'm going to dye my hair Jet black with a emo haircut. known as the crown cut with long hair at the bottom (if you're curious just go to google images and type that in.) should i do it? i want to and my parents are okay with it, but what are the effects? I heard black is hard to get out of your hair,and that its the best choice to just get the coloring done at a salon. I'm just wanting to do it at home, is that an EXTREMELY bad idea??? If any one who dyed their hair jet black before im DYING to talk to you- no pun intended. ;) Calling all Goth/Emo friends!!! I NEED ADVICE!!!!
JacklynnGrey JacklynnGrey 13-15, F 7 Answers Jan 1, 2013 in Dreams

god i have naturally blk hair and it goes over my eye so im considered emo and similar labels like scene punk and gothic though i do like some metal music until the end motionless in white writes of spring and bands like tht so yeah people are fine with it at my school but probably because they know what im capable of im a demon from hell no kidding im just not afraid to stand up for me and my freinds oh and blk is hard to get out of your hair or dye a different color at tht matter ba<x>sed on what some of my emo freinds said but if you sont mind having blk hair for awhile as my freind said ROCK ON MAN

Best Answer

My son had lovely blond hair and his gf talked him into doing that when he was about 18 years old and his hair has never returned to its original shade. :(

Best Answer

You should have warned him that it wouldn't unless he grew it out without ever touching it. :c He could dye it something close to his natural color, and then just let it grow?

Best Answer

At that time I didn't know it would do that as i have never used hair dye myself.

Best Answer

What's your complexion? Hair color must match with your skin color.

Best Answer

I'm fair skinned, im not pale and not dark. my moms a Philippina and my dads an American. I'm the lightest out of all my Philippian/American friends. they are dark compaired to me, and they have natural black hair. I was born with dark brown hair and fair skin.

Best Answer

some people might treat you different?

Best Answer

lol besides that! :)

Best Answer

I haven't dyed my hair black..though I wish it was (I am neither emo or goth though, I just like the color) but I don't think you should do it. It doesn't help distinguish you as an individual, it only allows people to easier place you into a category and like or discard you ba<x>sed on the category, rather than your own individual merit.

Best Answer

yeah, people call me emo, but just because i am dosent mean im dying my hair black BECAUSE i am, i like the color too ;)

Best Answer

Well, if you don't mind then I would take MidgardsFall's advice.

Best Answer

I've dyed mine black before, but I've got short hair so it grew out quickly

Best Answer