So I was on facebook and one of my close friends posted that a girl he didn't know messaged him saying that she was planning to commit suicide this Christmas and that listening to the song he wrote an recorded inspired her not to. I'm very proud of him but I wish I could do something like that. Inspire someone or have some kind of talent. I've been told that I'm very funny and a great advisor on things in life but most don't consider this a real talent. I want to feel like I can contribute something of importance to the world. I know I'm only 17 but I've always had big dreams of helping others. I plan to become a doctor and have been working towards that all my life. But I have a problem not looking ahead. I always want everything now. I want to feel like a true blessing to people. An inspiration in someone's life. As of right now, there is nothing. My parents just see me as a teenager, my brothers barely like me because when my parents aren't around, I have to be the one to discipline
SoloHD SoloHD 18-21, M 3 Answers Dec 23, 2012 in Health

Donate blood to the Red Cross..... many people rely on them because they have an illness that requires treatments needing blood ...i went to donate Friday and a woman was there just thanking people for coming in to donate and would briefly explain why she was doing so ... " i am battling cancer and with my treatments i need blood sometimes every week" she was so joyful to see so many people there you could save someones life in just taking 30 minutes to get a donor card get your vitals checked and donating its so easy and is very very important ~smiles~ sometimes its the simple things that make such a difference for others that you may never know but makes you a hero to them ..........

Best Answer

Look, you are young and you are important ! The fact that you would like to be a doctor is a real challenge for you and I know you can do it. Your dream of becoming one coincide with your desire to help others.

You study hard and your dreams will come true believe me it will. I will help you pray for your dreams to come true but never think that you are not important ok?

Best Answer