EvGenius EvGenius 22-25 23 Answers Oct 21, 2012 in Hobbies

I'm engaged to Batman ❤

Best Answer

That can't be right..... Although I did drink too much the other night, and I did receive a bill for an engagement ring this morning........

Best Answer

That I'm the first person you've met who has no interesting traits.

Best Answer

You'r not the only person who thinks that.

Best Answer

That I don't find myself interesting.

Best Answer

I would trade my male parts for female parts.

Best Answer

Everyone I meet tends to be taken aback when I talk about my hobbies and interests as they don't seem typical of an African America female <br />
^_^

Best Answer

Do you do ballroom dancing? Or maybe you ride horses? Or do something else crazy white chicks are said to enjoy?

Best Answer

Not horseback riding I did have a few ballroom dance lessons. I want to go for belly dancing ones next! I knit, collect mangas, love Korean dramas and pop music, as well as alternative rock, among other types~ I am considered nerdy by most that know me as a book worm as well with a love for all things that have to do with food^_^

Best Answer

uuuummmmmmmmm..... foooood........ I envy people their ability to cook beyond all other talents.

Best Answer

Envy? Why is that? I like to cook, I enjoy baking the best as it makes home more inviting IMO~

Best Answer

because I can't do it. I mean I can cook something eatable, but it's almost never really good.

Best Answer

I've got a skin condition that makes my skin two different colors. I say that, but it's really just white and, like, albino white : )

Best Answer

So if you get a sunburn you are covered in stripes? Because white becomes tanned and albino stays albino?

Best Answer

Yes! But not stripes. More like random patches, haha

Best Answer

So you look more like a cheetah then like a tiger!!!

Best Answer

Oh wow, I didn't even make the connection, lol! Yes! I look like a cheetah! Or a really sad cow. Moo :D

Best Answer

lmao :D

Best Answer

im human don't find them these days

Best Answer

Not much..I write..yay me..

Best Answer

omg,,, that be 1 hella of a long list,,,, pm if interested,,, :)

Best Answer

i am so far in to outer space i am in the 4 spiral arm galaxy i have come across so far the spiral arm galaxy's are way more densely populated type of galaxy you would be amazed at the center of it because there is one super bright and super large sun and 100's of thousand planets all orbiting around it

Best Answer

I look at this page, see your avatar, read your answer, and I get a feeling that I have seen this exact page and words some time ago, and forgot all about it, until I saw it again right now. Strange.....

Best Answer

i like to drive

Best Answer

I'm an empath.

Best Answer

Nada

Best Answer

Nothing

Best Answer

I cannot tell you, for fear that you'll soon grow weary of me, knowing my secret and all.

Best Answer

that IS interesting. You have secrets that you believe will frighten people!! cool!!!

Best Answer

I'm a physcic :)

Best Answer

I'm this nerd stuck in a jock's body with the innate ability to behave like a temperamental 13 year old. There are plenty of interesting things about me.

Best Answer