blaah159 blaah159 22-25, M 10 Answers Jun 22, 2012

Would love to write me back and we will talk

Best Answer

You only have one problem. I did that once. I ****** a guys wife. I knew the guy from work and eventually he brought it up and you know the rest there. I did her like a real **** and I was very rough with her. I went home after and we did this a few times more later. And to be honest, she left him and tried to hook up with me. I told her to go back to her husband. She found another guy that did her the same way I did and she left her husband for good. She liked it rough and nasty. And in the end she got it with another guy. <br />
I hope you and your wife have a very solid love and relationship or if she likes the sex better with someone else, she very well might leave you.

Best Answer

where are you located??

Best Answer

im in new york

Best Answer

yes i hear u --i had few 3-somes --husband and me take turns --she loved it and he was a true champ to share her--end of the night we were all winners and happy--and good friends to the end

Best Answer

Hmmm. I never really understood this. Now...I'd probably do her if she was indeed a super hot milf and you were in a locked room elsewhere. Safer that way.

Best Answer

message me so we can talk

Best Answer

Eh. Go with highlander...he's short..but only in height :D

Best Answer

love to *** by help yous out!! live in ma?? if ya want older short guy! only short in height

Best Answer

message so we can talk

Best Answer