eroticghost eroticghost 31-35, M 62 Answers Oct 7, 2009

Same problem here, last weekend, we were *******, her legs bent back double, *** up on a pillow, I had over done the lube and it dripped down on her *** so I inserted a finger tip while I ****** her to ****** as she came I thought about pulling out and driving my still hard **** deep into her fine ******* before she knew what happened..........didn't though, raping her *** might not have gone over well, although in Hindsight I kind of wish I had

Best Answer

You should have done it. It is her responsibility to sexually please you anyway you so need to be pleased. After the first time she would understand that you enjoyed it so much that she should want to let you do it again just to please you. Forced mine to take it the first time and for about three times thereafter until she just gave in an allow me to **** her *** anytime I wanted to.

Best Answer

Yep, however this could also land you in jail for quite a while - granted, you'd have anal sex there, although it might probably be your ******* getting it!

Best Answer

You could try chloroform or rohypnol, but I hope you like prison food.... then you could get to find out what it's really like to get buttfucked every night.......by your cellmate, Big Bubba.

Best Answer

Another jailbird. About three to five years.

Best Answer

I would get a divorce before I would agree to that.

Best Answer

Good grief....this is almost as bad as "How do I get my wife to **** other men in front of me". No means NO. Of course if you want to try something to "convince" her offer to let her **** your *** with a strap on.....If you enjoy that she MIGHT let you do hers. Or she'll find she likes that and she'll just **** your *** every night. At least one of you will be happy.

Best Answer

well my wife use to do anal a lot with her previous boyfriends and she refuses to do it now as she has done so much. She had some real shocker boyfriends and one shared her with two mates and the three of them ****** her *** bareback all night once. Since then she has never done it again. That was 20 yrs ago before we married. I wish she would let me have a go - but I guess it takes her back to that bad place. I can see her point of view but I wish she would see mine. I have been faithfull to her for 20 yrs and we have 3 kids. Surely I deserve some perks.

Best Answer

Grease it and **** her *** during the night. If she's already been banged in the rectum it will work out fine.

Best Answer

unless both of you want it; it is no fun.....

One of my ex-girlfriends was totally against it & it took me a few months to get her to agree to it. Talk to her and make sure she feels confident that you are trying to enjoy this with her NOT trying to hurt her in any way. I started with short anal play with one finger and she was comfortable with an anal plug after about 6-7 weeks. Within almost 3 months; she was accepting the idea and ready to try it.

good luck.

Best Answer

Men are the worst communicators. Instead of telling her what you want you need to know what she likes. If you take care of her likes and do it with convictions and be selfless the chances of you getting what you want will become a reality and do it for love not for sex. Good luck!

Best Answer

Just bend her over and have what is rightfully yours to take; she'll soon get the idea. When you married she agreed to submit to you didn't she? So take the perks.

Best Answer

it depending on how much you love your wife and she loves you back donot just try to **** do any thing as a result of love when getting to her only for your own joy sure you will loose.if she really loves you and if she knows how much you loves she will do anything to make you happy.make her happy hug her tightly look in to her eyes kiss her say howmuch you loves her (not flirting ok) be kind put slowly kiss her when she looks in pain make her happy feel kiss her talk to her while looking in eyes.this shoud happened real donot act you wil loose love your wife and also she will.gdlck

Best Answer

I convinced my wife by being patient and not pressint the issue. The "pressing" I did was touching, stroking and stimulating her rosebud with my fingers when scissor *******. After a while I was allowed to insert a finger into her *** as deep as i could and slowly piston it. I then introduced some lubricant (i got it off her vibrator she was using on her ****) and stretched her rosebud with two and then three fingers. I did not go for depth at that time. She realized that her anal channel could an erotic and orgamatic experience and finally agreed to allow me to try to use her anally. In order to make it as pleasurably as possible she used the vibe on her **** and in her ****. Sitting on the edge of the bed(this position I used later on for her to take my anal cherry with a *******) I let her lower and raise herself on my hard **** till finally she had taken it all. After a little relaxing I raised her off of it and laid her on her back and moved her legs up on my shoulders. I then applied liberal amounts of lubricant again and reentered her *** slowly and began stoking in and out. As her passion arose I picked up the pace and ****** her *** till I filled it with my ****. She had two ******* (she told me after) and asked me to try to stay in for a bit. Due to the tightness and warmth I was able to remain inside and regained my erection(this was an unusual occurence for me as I was usually unbable to regain and erection for at least an hour). I again ****** her with my *** as lubricant till she asked me to stop. I went to the bathroom and cleaned up and took warm rag and towel and wiped and dried her. She responded by fininishing me off the second time with a hand job on her stomach. And thats the way it was 40 years ago. We have enjoyed many anal sex sessions since then. I even found myself on the other end of a srtapon and later of a real ****

Best Answer

I agree that it's going to be a long process...my husband and I are at the beginning of it now. I have said no for 5 years, but have come around to at least the thought of it. We have tried it and apparently didn't do it right because I wanted to kill him. So, we started over and read some stuff online. I really want to give into his desire, and he is super-patient, so we make a good match there. Find out if your wife is afraid or disgusted. Take that information and google it, man. Good luck.

Best Answer

The only hope you have as far as I'm concerned is to get her to think it is her idea.

Try mainstream movies that have anal sex. "Body Heat" is a good one.

Get her books, or watch advice shows that breach the subject. What you want is a multiple front of TV shows, print media, movies, advice shows on radio, and the like. Hit as many senses as you can.

During foreplay rub her *** or even when cuddling. Be patient. This is about a 1-2 month process. Wait for her to suggest it. Go slow when the time comes. Her enjoyment is most important because if she doesn't it will be the only time.

If she doesn't suggest it after 2 months, throw in the towel. That bird is never coming home to roost. Good luck.

Best Answer

You should be respecting her decision to not want to do anal. Or maybe perhaps she wants you to do something sexual to her that you won't do and she's getting payback. I don't know, talk about with your wife.

Best Answer

lol justme... theres a GREAT suggestion!!!

Best Answer

I tied my wife up and ate her out for a long time, including her ***. Then I just spread her tight cheeks and pushed it in slowly. Took my time but eventually was pounding away at her. She had no choice.

Best Answer

Actually you want to teach your wife body, caress those parts she enjoys, but don't let her ***! Keep teasing her body till she begs you to bring her to ******. Instead lick and nibble her butt cheeks slowing, take your time, nice and slow licking down to her anus, just tease her for ages. Then try inserting her **** and she may let you! It worked for me!

Best Answer

Stop marrying these ******* so quick and you wouldn't have this problem. Should have found out if your sexual checklist was on her résumé. And if anal wasn't on it your SCREWED. Can always cheat on her, nobody would blame you it's her fault.

Best Answer

Just take her! Many times over the years I did not fancy anal at the time, but my boyfriend did, so he took my *** and got his anal, life too short to complain

Best Answer

then go and **** a guy

Best Answer

godfather reference make her an offer she can't refuse with a gun

Best Answer