do not defecate

Best Answer

I can help you but I want you to know that this is not going to be easy..we re talking midnight snacks in-between snacks and laying down immediately afterward,I'm talking hoho's and Twinkies and good southern home cooked meals...do you have what it takes?

Best Answer

I have the same problem --.-- Lol please if anyone knows the cure tell me XD. <br />
Honestly though, no matter how much you consume your wait doesn't change much if your naturally skinny ( personal experience.)

Best Answer

Gradually increase your food intake, lots of carbs, sugar and protein. If you just want to gain fat, severely limit your physical activity, eat large meals with lots of snacks in between. If there are heavy people in your family, then it should be no problem for you. If you keep it up, with luck you'll be able to almost double your dress size in less than a year. But don't forget to take some vitamins to stay a little bit healthy so you'll have no problem there. Don't cheat by doing any exercise, even walking, that you can avoid. Increase you sleep time to maybe 10 hours and always take lots of food to bed with you at night, so you won't have to get up to get it, and make sure that nothing is left by morning. Good luck, hopefully you'll be classief as obese shortly.

Best Answer

Buy a big chocolate cake. And consume.

Best Answer

Depending on how old you are, weight is a difficult thing to change. I am also very skinny although I eat almost constantly. It is a metabolism thing... I always find I gain weight when I exercise. The workouts make me eat more to offset the calorie burned and I add muscle which causes me to go up a few pounds.

Best Answer

SIT ON MY FACE!!!!! HAHAHAHA LOl!!!

Best Answer

bake a cake and eat it.

Best Answer